VT’s Music Chat

Mark Albrighton

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Where does that put the Beyoncé spotted at Bristol Airport rumour :D 

Can they afford her? She got something like $30m for 1 show opening a shopping mall in Dubai.

Just now, Genie said:

Can they afford her? She got something like $30m for 1 show opening a shopping mall in Dubai.

Opening a shopping mall in Dubai does nothing for her career and Dubai are there to be milked for cash. Not comparable

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

But John  did say as he introduced the bloke we’d never heard of that  the guests were all new artists save for one person , so it could be Macca

Brandon Flowers is hardly a new artist. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Brandon Flowers is hardly a new artist. 

Tbf I wrote that before Flowers  was introduced 

but yep Flowers kills the likelihood of it being Macca 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I don't know if its the TV sound or the sound there. But the vocal sound has been awful in a lots of sets. This Elton one now is really bad, far to much music, no clear vocals.Guns an Rose were the same.

Tbh his vocals sound alright on my telly (my telly is nothing special, it’s not even branded)

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Tbh his vocals sound alright on my telly (my telly is nothing special, it’s not even branded)

Same here. Sound is good. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Elton does but the guests didn't, although I noticed them tweaking it half way through.

Â