Breakaway League

Jareth

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Klopp bottled it

Really disappointing interview

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Klopp's in a difficult situation. He can't really comment, to disagree with the move openly would effectively be him signing off his own sacking.

It seemed fairly clear he's not a fan of the idea but he obviously avoided saying that, or much definitive.

Pretty funny with how much people have been banging on today about how he'd come out and champion the fight against it though, Liverpool fans seemed certain he's such a brave man of integrity who everyone would rally behind. The reality is he was more concerned in addressing percieved minor slights against him instead of condemning this. I had little respect for him anyway, but he's such a **** prick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Hmm i dont wanna be too harsh on him. Thwy obviously have told hom to shut up or else. But you can tell he is fuming

Went on a rant about everything but. He started off well enough and went into a mad hysteria. Poor.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Pretty funny with how much people have been banging on today about how he'd come out and champion the fight against it though, Liverpool fans seemed certain he's such a brave man of integrity who everyone would rally behind. The reality is he was more concerned in addressing percieved minor slights against him instead of condemning this. I had little respect for him anyway, but he's such a **** prick.

Talks the talk but when it comes to it he’s a coward 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

That's what pissed me off with his comments, he was almost deliberately misconstruing some of those things so he could pretend they were an attack on him and the players, not the owners.

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

Talks the talk but when it comes to it he’s a coward 

yeah, Liverpool fans delude themselves. I remember when they thought "king kenny" didnt take his payoff money when he was booted and donated it to the transfer fund instead.

In reality, he took the money.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

One bit I like in there is that 44% of Big 6 fans want their own club kicked out the league, that's one hell of a feat!

21% are happy with it then.

Can we find the 21% and terminate them before they infect the gene pool any further? 

• Haha 1

Spot on from Micah

ea53c347-aca0-4541-a2c7-d43cb9775816.jpg

Micah Richards

Former Man City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

I'm an ambassador at Manchester City. The first word that came to me was disgrace. It has been a whirlwind 24 hours, information was seeping through every hour and I found it disheartening. 

From where Manchester City have come from, from Division Two [what is now League One] and Paul Dickov's goal [to win promotion in 1999] all the way to the Premier League and they earned that the right way through hard work, great support and not doing things the easy way and went all the way to winning the Premier League.

Now, having the audacity to believe they should be better than everyone else - I was flabbergasted. We do not have all the information from Manchester City but the overriding feeling is just massive disappointment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/56581791

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Parish is abit of a wimp isht he? God 'we need them' feck them we dont need them

Under the current set up, the football league needs them. Get them back for a few years, fix the system, then **** them off. 

Â