Breakaway League

Jareth

If any of these clubs wants to buy a player from a non- Super Wank League club, there should be a massive tax levied on them. If they want players developed in strong academies like Southampton or Aston Villa, etc., they should feel the pain.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

So, if it goes through, which side are you guys going to support in the Super League?

(That's actually how Agnelli thinks this will work)

The winners !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

This is boring now, it's only football.

It's pretty reflective of the world as a whole though. Some things are worth more than money and it's not like this is the only example of big money and a small rich minority manipulating things for their own gain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, if it goes through, which side are you guys going to support in the Super League?

I will support Barcelona United because Messi plays for them! Go team!

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Whoever Grealish plays for.

Spoiler

Sorry, that actually felt painful to write because it’s the grim truth of what this league might be.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Im going to support all of them 4 sure!

to implode, collapse and go out of fricking business.

scum bags.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I remember chatting to guy and his mates on holiday - we got onto football :-

"Me and him are Liverpool - all them are united ahhhhh"

a bit of false banter followed ! - Jesus I thought you really don't have a clue about being a football supporter do you.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Whoever Grealish plays for.

Hide contents

Sorry, that actually felt painful to write because it’s the grim truth of what this league might be.

Hmm, actually, this might be the thing that keeps Jack at Villa for life.

• Like 3

Just now, maqroll said:

Will they have a mid season all-star game with Bruno Mars and Ke$ha at halftime?

or see some superstar nipple at the sing song before with the trouser snake and Wacko's sister

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

I think the TV take up isn't coming from domestic or European shores. It's the far East and they want Bayern v Barclenoa ....every week.

The overseas demand will currently be pretty big, but the longevity of that interest remains to be seen especially if the best players don't go along with the plan of the breakaway league. I just think domestically we as supporters need to shun anything to do with it as a minimum. Hopefully it will die on it's arse and the "Power Clubs" will have to re-apply to join the league at the very bottom rung. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

I remember chatting to guy and his mates on holiday - we got onto football :-

"Me and him are Liverpool - all them are united ahhhhh"

a bit of false banter followed ! - Jesus I thought you really don't have a clue about being a football supporter do you.

back in my day a pint pot would be heading for his bonce and his mate gassed 

Â