Weekends Football 16/18 April

andykeenan

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Hopefully Fulham hold on. Would be 4 points off Burnley with them to play Man. United today and also Liverpool shortly. And Fulham play Burnley at home in a few weeks.

And we can still finish above Arsenal.

Yep I hope Burnley go down.  Newcastle I think it is funnier to have to watch them put up with Bruce for another year but Burnley I don't really see any attraction in them staying up (Mee can certainly **** off)  Fulham I'm not really arsed about.

edit: Fulham are buggered

Edited by sharkyvilla

Juve out of the Serie A title race? losing 1-0 away at Atalanta. Currently 12 points behind Inter who have a game in hand.

They drop out of the CL spots in Napoli win tonight, they play Inter thou so might not.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Juve out of the Serie A title race? losing 1-0 away at Atalanta. Currently 12 points behind Inter who have a game in hand.

They drop out of the CL spots in Napoli win tonight, they play Inter thou so might not.

Serie A has been over since the Milan derby

Just now, sne said:

It's Juves to lose, and they managed to give it away this season. Impressive.

They nearly did it last season but conte is best manager in the league by a mile

Since 2010 Allegri and Conte have won all but one title

Could so nearly have been a rather fun season in European football with Juve, PSG, Bayern and Barca/Real missing out on the titles.

Bayern will win it now despite RBL making it close and PSG are still favorites after today's lucky escape but Juve need a miracle and Atletico will hopefully win in Spain.

I genuinely felt quite emotional when I saw the players come back on the pitch after half-time as I thought they’d brought a fan suffering from Leukaemia out on the pitch for a touching kickabout.

Turns out it was Dean Henderson wearing a cap to keep the sun out of his eyes.

I’m going to hell, I know it.

• Haha 2

Â