Weekends Football 16/18 April

andykeenan

Wonder if we should be looking at Joe Willock, won't get a look in at Arsenal so they'll sell and seems to have a bit about him, scored the other week v Spurs and probable winner today so would be a decent option to bring on the bench given we desperately lack goals from CM area.

13 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Bruce really is dog shit. 2 up and playing 10 men he tries to park the bus. 

Really hope they get relegated! 

Not a chance, olbiyun joining foolham and Blades

3 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Well that’s **** up my bets for today!

Never bet on the early game. Its amazing that no one including myself take that advice because it literally never comes in ever. The amount of bankers, top sides playing relegation fodder it doesnt matter it always gets ya lol

• Like 1

Theres a lot of unpredictable results at this time of the season. Bolton flying high in league 2 lose at home to the bottom club. Newcastle beating West Ham is no major surprise. They have been conceding more goals of late since Rice has been injured. 

41 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What the hell has happened to Benrahama btw? Seems he was starting to get some serious minutes two months back but barely seen him since despite them having injuries upfront.

Are they obliged to sign him or can they still send him back to Brentford?

I wasn't hugely convinced when we were linked over last 18 months although perhaps could've done with that type in our squad to fill thr Grealish void but think it's way optimistic to think that sort of signing can turn us into top 6 contenders, need to be more looking at Saint Maximn calibre player imo.

I think they bought him in January to fit in Lingard

I've always felt that the cartel isn't as scary as it's made it out to be. The real difference between the 'big teams' (excluding pretenders like Spurs) and the rest of them is mentality. Teams like Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea just seem to have extra reserves of it, which allows them to scrape through to Europe even on a relatively poor season.

• Like 1

quite a dull end the the season really aside from a battle for top 4 in the prem and relegation in the champ

city have basically won the league. current bottom 3 are down

championship top 2 and playoff places are done

think championship playoffs themselves might be worth a watch though

3 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

I've always felt that the cartel isn't as scary as it's made it out to be. The real difference between the 'big teams' (excluding pretenders like Spurs) and the rest of them is mentality. Teams like Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea just seem to have extra reserves of it, which allows them to scrape through to Europe even on a relatively poor season.

I don't think it's that bad because every 3 to 4 years one of them gets complacent and drops out of it themselves 

Arsenal have been sleepwalking out of it for years, now spurs are doing the same 

West ham and Leicester getting CL means a few of them might actually wake up and do something about it, I'd rather the status quo at the top remained and quality stayed where it is now, utd with Ole for example, Liverpool with a front line that's grown weary

• Like 1

Â