Jump to content

Weekends Football 16/18 April


andykeenan
 Share

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m really not sure he is

Probably hasn't the silky skills of  our Traore but hes much stronger and quicker.  He was the go to player last night for Wolves. They were looking to play the ball to him everytime like we do with Grealish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Our game vs wolves they had their own personal "who's the shitter traore competition" 

And it was probably a draw 

If you combined the 2 Traore's you'd have a cracking player.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Probably hasn't the silky skills of  our Traore but hes much stronger and quicker.  He was the go to player last night for Wolves. They were looking to play the ball to him everytime like we do with Grealish. 

Stronger and quicker doesn’t make a good footballer. If he’s Wolves’ go to player why does he only play half their games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Stronger and quicker doesn’t make a good footballer. If he’s Wolves’ go to player why does he only play half their games?

1 goal 2 assists this season, if he is the go to guy then they are in big trouble

6 Wolves players have contributed more including a centre back and a player injured in November

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Stronger and quicker doesn’t make a good footballer. If he’s Wolves’ go to player why does he only play half their games?

I was just referring to what i saw last night.  Yes he has had a poor season but wonder if he would have had a lot more assists if they had Jimenez up front. I would rather have him than Bertrand thats all. If you and Zatman think differently thats great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

1 goal 2 assists this season, if he is the go to guy then they are in big trouble

6 Wolves players have contributed more including a centre back and a player injured in November

Stealing a reputation on YouTube clips alone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â