Weekends Football 12/14 February

andykeenan

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Leeds look a mile off what they were at the start of the season. 

It's just the usual no Phillips Ayling at CB performance. We've been in our best form all season up to today.

Bielsa keeps playing Struijk in midfield and it makes us absolutely clueless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, andym said:

Leeds defence looking like a bunch of under 10's all just charging around after the ball

Could see it coming as soon as the team sheet was out. Weve been really good with 2 actual CB's and a RB in RB.

To compensate for no Phillips we've destroyed the whole back line only to play a CB who isn't any good on the ball in his position. 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Arsenal look very confident right now and when they're confident they're very good.

Saka had his shirt pulled there and could have been given a third penalty in ten minutes on another day.

im glad we have played Arsenal twice this season (and won both!!), they look like they are starting to come together with Odegaard, Smith-Rowe, Saka etc, they have some very good young players.

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

Could see it coming as soon as the team sheet was out. Weve been really good with 2 actual CB's and a RB in RB.

To compensate for no Phillips we've destroyed the whole back line only to play a CB who isn't any good on the ball in his position. 

Philips out injured?

I get the impression you could have the whole first team out and Bielsa wouldn’t budge on his tactics. 

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Philips out injured?

I get the impression you could have the whole first team out and Bielsa wouldn’t budge on his tactics. 

Yeah he picked up a knock against Palace.

More annoying is that we played Klich in his position against you  after Struijk's terrible 15 minutes but were still not learning. I think we've lost every game he's been in midfield.

Edited by Rino8

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Serious question, is Harry Maguire anaemic? Looks as white as a sheet and really pasty-faced. 

Doesn't look at all well to me. 

Could do with a nice holiday in Greece. 

• Haha 4

Â