Everton v Fulham 7.15pm BT Sport 1

Super Sunday 

Albion v Man Utd 2pm SS2

Arsenal v Leeds 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Blackburn v Preston what a game to pick for a Friday night... 🤦‍♂️

Ched Evans starting for PNE. Stewart Downing on as a half time sub for Blackburn. Yikes. 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are Leicester favourites for this?

they have crumbled the last 2 games vs Liverpool when it was supposed to be even enough. I think Rodgers has a mental block vs Liverpool in that he tries to be too clever

Henderson and the new guy Kabak vs Vardy and Barnes could be fun for them

• Like 2

Think the kneeling before the kick off in the PL has made it's point by now and gotten through to anyone interested tbh. Not my place and if the players feels it's something they want to continue with then by all means do so. 

But for me watching it has lost it's powerful statement power and moved on to just get it over with and get on with the game. Especially in games where there also is a silent minute for someone or another ceremony.

It's still better than the FIFA/ UEFA empty gesture where they hold up a No to Racism banner but then allow massive racist abuse in the stands towards players without any action.

Just now, sne said:

Think the kneeling before the kick off in the PL has made it's point by now and gotten through to anyone interested tbh. Not my place and if the players feels it's something they want to continue with then by all means do so. 

But for me watching it has lost it's powerful statement power and moved on to just get it over with and get on with the game. Especially in games where there also is a silent minute for someone or another ceremony.

It's still better than the FIFA/ UEFA empty gesture where they hold up a No to Racism banner but then allow massive racist abuse in the stands towards players without any action.

Recent events have shown that any attempt to promote an anti-racist measure is still very much welcome. While the abuse continues the message should be pushed for me.

Â