Weekends Football 12/14 February

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Every time I watch Everton they look complete s***.

Don't get people who think we have next to no chance of finishing above them, Fulham completely deserve to be winning this.

I think this season we see up and down the league teams go from amazing to awful week-to-week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Every time I watch Everton they look complete s***.

Don't get people who think we have next to no chance of finishing above them, Fulham completely deserve to be winning this.

Because all the other times you haven't watched them, they have been not " shit " and racked up more points than us, with a game in hand.  I guess?

This is like teams below us watching us yesterday, or against West Ham and saying the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think this season we see up and down the league teams go from amazing to awful week-to-week. 

Yeah that's fair. Chronic lack of consistancy in whole league when you think Man. City weren't great for first three months.

Jamaican, different expectations for Everton though when you think they must've spent about 500m in last 5 years so completely different situation to us.

I saw them play Newcastle at home two weeks back and they were as bad if not worse than tonight.

I just query why many think we have little chance of finishing above them when we've been neck and neck in the table for basically the whole season. Think people get star struck seeing James Rodriguez on their team sheet when Grealish has had a better season than him.

Would also argue we've had a harder fixture list so far as they've yet to play any of Man. City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea away.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

I wonder what Sunderand fans are making of Maja, they sold him for £1.5m and then bought Griggs for £3m, that decision alone probably cost them promotion at the first time of asking from League One, Griggs has been loaned to MK Dons.

I hope Fulham can hang on, might make the relegation race a little more interesting, Newcastle most at danger, especially with Wilson being out injured.

46 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Willian's agent is everyone's favourite Kia Joorabchian.

Kia is loveable compared to Mino Raiola, thats a real nasty piece of work. Pretty sure City have refused to deal with him going forward

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Todays matches making me feel a whole lot better about last night.

It would be nice if we could finish above a few times we haven't in a long while.

Chelsea on a run now and got Newcastle at home tomorrow so don't think that's likely now but above two of West Ham, Spurs and Arsenal should be very possible this season unless we go on long winless run but that really shouldn't happen with the fixtures we have up to April.

• Like 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

Typical, Everton go to dog dirt the game they play before Liverpool...easy and predictable Merseyside Derby win for red scouse ☹️

Good. We have far more chance of finishing above Everton than Liverpool given they have 3 less points.

Everton got Man. City at home on Wednesday so could be a bad week for them, proper cup hangover performance today.

Â