Weekends Football 12/14 February

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

It makes you wonder about some of the refereeing decisions this season.

How can that be given as a penalty to man city when we didnt get the penalty against brighton at home?!

No VAR images either, decision made in seconds. 

Suspicious Family Matters GIF

7 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

It makes you wonder about some of the refereeing decisions this season.

How can that be given as a penalty to man city when we didnt get the penalty against brighton at home?!

yes ours was a disgrace. 

They showed a bunch of replays on Swedish telly. Höjbjerg clearly kicks him on the leg. With enough force that he almost injured himself. Looked like it was clumsy and possibly accidental but it was a pen for me.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Their grealish ain't he

And same as grealish I don't see anyone ever buying him, it'll be end of contract free transfer or no move 

image.jpeg.16f3d5f4ac01e4c823a0529de3336a91.jpeg

Grealish would never be seen in royal blue

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

image.jpeg.16f3d5f4ac01e4c823a0529de3336a91.jpeg

Grealish would never be seen in royal blue

lets not kid ourselves. if he was a young kid wanting to make it as a professional footballer and blues was the only club that would take him on, he'd have done it. no question.

louie barry started his career at the baggies

that being said, he said that the only reason he wore an arsenal shirt that day was because he was made to, being a youth player at the time. i doubt they made him dye his hair red too though.

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

lets not kid ourselves. if he was a young kid wanting to make it as a professional footballer and blues was the only club that would take him on, he'd have done it. no question.

louie barry started his career at the baggies

that being said, he said that the only reason he wore an arsenal shirt that day was because he was made to, being a youth player at the time. i doubt they made him dye his hair red too though.

it didn’t happen though did it! 😁

• Like 1

Â