Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

37 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Open the thread! 👀😂😉

Can we ban this F'in story and people from posting it on this site, I am not going through 12 **** **** **** weeks of this.

Look what your going to start the tourette off for people.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Can we ban this F'in story and people from posting it on this site, I am not going through 12 **** **** **** weeks of this.

Look what your going to start the tourette off for people.

You love it really. I bet you've already started following that Kosovan journalist again, haven't you? 😉

I mean if we could get Rashica on the cheap I'd be happy with that, we need cover on the wings and cover up front. So would tick 2 boxes. Though, him alone given his apparent injury record this season wouldn't be enough. 

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

You love it really. I bet you've already started following that Kosovan journalist again, haven't you? 😉

I can tell you I'm going to be sending cryptic messages to an hitman, yes agent 47 is real and i speak with him in the paper in the lonely hearts column. This list will be known as the (Milot list), names of those of you who are have been warned not to go down this path of 12 weeks of posting absoloute nonstop nonsense of Milot Rashica. Villa talk is about to get real quiet after these 12 weeks 🤭

Agent 47 is about to become real busy on Villatalk.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If we brought in Rashica and Buendia I’d be delighted.

Then we can focus our remaining budget on a LB and a DM.

Me too.  Although, I see the LB option as relatively inexpensive/development option as I don't think we will get a top LB to come in and sit behind Targett, especially as we haven't got European football to allow more rotation.

Plus another no. 9 and, in an ideal world, subject to what the development plans are for Chukie and JPB, I would love to see Olise come in as a rotation/bench option to cover Jack and Milot.

Exciting times????🤞

Need some exits to facilitate and I think there could be value in Nakamba, Hourihane and El Ghazi to, e.g., a newly promoted side or, particularly in the latter's case, to an Italian side (feels the right league and Mourinho linked) or maybe a German side.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I mean if we could get Rashica on the cheap I'd be happy with that, we need cover on the wings and cover up front. So would tick 2 boxes. Though, him alone given his apparent injury record this season wouldn't be enough. 

First guy on the list.well done.

No to Rashica, just noooooo.

Edited by Dave-R

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The fact that he can naturally play out wide or as a striker is probably his biggest appeal. He'd definitely be a good option to have, providing he's over his injury problems.

Edited by Okonokos

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

The fact that he can naturally play out wide or as a striker is probably his biggest appeal. He'd definitely be a good option to have, providing he's over his injury problems.

That's it his injury problems, he will most likely just get an injury boarding the plane.

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Could/has he done well in covering CF?

That would make him an even more appealing target…

12 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Traore has played upfront with success. 

Great, he’s not a striker though. We are competing with the elite in football to try and get a top 8 position next season and if our only striker that we are confident gets injured, out of form or something else isn’t there you are banking on a right winger because he’s had a bit of success in a less quality league.  To be competing at that level we need to have quality alternatives in terms of injuries, formations, styles or anything. Relying on Traoré as a back up is poor squad management.

• Like 2