Weekends Football 28/31 January

andykeenan

20 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Another boring Sky 6 match.

I bet Palace are still smiling about the 70 odd million they got from United for Wan Bissaka.

He's one of the best defenders in the league. A bit Alan Hutton offensively but he is sensational in your own third.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

66mins in and Burnley haven't yet registered an attempt of any kind on goal.

Fluked us for 4 points too, dogs.

Newcastle are the same, sometimes you watch them and wonder why they aren’t rooted to the bottom of the table. Then they’ll somehow grind out wins.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He's one of the best defenders in the league. A bit Alan Hutton offensively but he is sensational in your own third.

The price may have been a bit OTT but I agree, he’s a really excellent player 

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't say i'm looking forward to the Leeds game. And it's not too far away.

We can't deal with these pressing sides very well

Well, they'll have had two more days rest than us before our game but we'll be deep into February so they'll be tiring, I reckon we'll cope and we have the advantage of their set piece defending. Still a ways to go before that one though.

GTFI.

Probably the only one on here who wants Leeds to win this. We'd be 7 points off Leicester with two games in hand and playing them at VP in three weeks.

They've played well today but the finishing touch simply isn't there without Vardy so far more vulnerable to dropping points from tight games.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Leeds somehow only three points behind us as it stands, they're having a season straigh from the realms of their fans wildest dreams so far.

We have a game in hand though and a vastly superior goal difference. They're doing well but nowhere near well enough for Bielsa to win Manager of the Year, which he no doubt will.

• Like 1

Leicester's recruitment team needs to find an Ollie Watkins.

Like when Rodgers lost Suarez it was the end of him.

Vardy has a year or two left as an elite striker? Don't replace him and it all crumbles like a deck of cards. 

Perez and Kelechi. Heavens above. I'd rather Keinan Davis.

Â