Weekends Football 28/31 January

andykeenan

I dont really understand Spurs, they have a striker who has scored in the cups and Moura who played up front when they got to the Champions League final yet neither start for an over the hill Bale

midfield offers little creativity

Edited by Zatman

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont really understand Spurs, they have a striker who has scored in the cups and Moura who played up front when they got to the Champions League final yet neither start for an over the hill Bale

midfield offers little creativity

I think their last game was the first time I saw Bale start. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Mourinho trying to prove to Levy it was worth it so he sanctions more transfers. 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Recon Liverpool will pass Man U fairly soon and United will be back fighting for top 4 with Leicester and Chelsea come end of the season.

Even with all the injuries Liverpool are still ahead of the pack. think Man City will win it. 

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

There was a lot of talk about where would Tottenham fit in their extra games when we had to postpone our game, due to them being in the FA Cup and Europa League and what if they went deep in those tournaments.

I don't think they will need to worry about that.

Like I said before Mourinho is underachieving at Tottenham. we could finish ahead of them 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Am I the one slightly saddened to see the decline of Bale as a neutral?

Obs his bank account wont care but still

I want him to rifle one in from 30 yards. It is just sad at this point. One of the most electrifying footballers of a generation just absolutely shot to bits.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Like I said before Mourinho is underachieving at Tottenham. we could finish ahead of them 

what is underachieving? Its not a brilliant squad yet he has them in a cup final already and has won as much as Pochettino did

• Like 1

In seemingly a couple of weeks the title race has gone from a wide open competition to a cakewalk for Man City. Liverpool could well improve the second half but their slow start has really cost them. I can't tale Man U or Spurs winning the league seriously. This could be a huge opportunity for us to compete for a european spot which is crazy given whee we were even about 12 months ago.

Â