Weekends Football 28/31 January

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They have Bale and Dele Ali  😀

Both have attitude problems while one has been shit for 3 years and the other for 2 years

neither are as good as Dembele, Eriksen or Vertonghen either

Edited by Zatman

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Am I the one slightly saddened to see the decline of Bale as a neutral?

Obs his bank account wont care but still

Really? He is a horrible, odious **** and I hope he fails miserably. He also plays for Spurs and the notion of wanting ANY player of one of our rivals to do well is just plain bizarre.  

Especially Bale.

2 hours ago, useless said:

I'm not sure that Leeds beating Leicester is a good result for us, most neutral fans would say come the end of the season we're much more likely to closer to Leeds than we are to Leicester.

Would love to see Leicester's record without Ndidi. Didn't realise he didn't play today until I saw their game on MOTD2. Missed the two legs v us in the league cup last season that started their descent from the top 4 and was injured for most of the run in. Also missed the game v us at start of the season.

Vardy is main man but Ndidi is also very important at base of the midfied. We've got a good chance of beating them again if both aren't around for the VP game in three weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Both have attitude problems while one has been shit for 3 years and the other for 2 years

neither are as good as Dembele, Eriksen or Vertonghen either

Spurs really lack midfielders who can slide through balls for CF. Son's barely had a kick in last 100 minutes playing CF compared to previous years when he had Eriksen and Alli doing that.

Kane been unbelievable really, the usual killer number 9 and also acting as the hybrid number 10 playmaker at the same time! He was sliding the ball through for Son's VAR goal v Liverpool before he got injured.

Now it's just plodders in there with Sissoko and Hojiberg. Ndombele better but too much to ask him to be the playmaker aswell aswell and wide players are pretty average if there's little space to run into.

Can see Jack winning record amount of free kicks in one game when we play them given what they have in central midfield.

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

Jack has the most skill. De Bruyne might be ahead of him for range of passing, Kane and Salah for goals. So make your choice!

Grealish is the best dribbler of the ball in the PL this season, by some distance. his carries, dribbles, dribbles past players and runs in to the box he is all 1st and some way more than second place.

Â