Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

No doubt he won’t be on the bench tomorrow as gerrard won’t admit he’s in the wrong with how he’s handled this situation 

Really would be like Gerrard to be honest to start him against Arsenal or City lacking match fitness and hook him on 55 mins.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Sanson hasnt done a lot. I would be  interested in hearing what he has done. As for whatever the latest tittle tattle from sewing circle in the dressing room is gossiping about. Who cares? 

When the actual **** has he had a chance to stamp a place in the team? He gets infrequent cameos at best. It’s like saying why didn’t Archer do better against West Ham.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He hasnt earnt any more playing time. He is awful. This dud is on Lange, Purslow and Deano. We cant even shift this deadwood on loan to Turkey. Thats how crap he is.

A worse signing that Habib Beye.

How do any of us know? He never gets a chance. SG doesn’t like him that is clear enough but I wouldn’t trust SG to make the right decision on literally anything. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He hasnt earnt any more playing time. He is awful. This dud is on Lange, Purslow and Deano. We cant even shift this deadwood on loan to Turkey. Thats how crap he is.

How do you explain his performances for Marseille then? He was a regular starter in a team better than ours and playing the the Champions League - he can’t be that bad?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Maybe he backs himself to play football at this club because this tossbag won't be in charge much longer.

Why would he join a 10th rate league 

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

How do any of us know? He never gets a chance. SG doesn’t like him that is clear enough but I wouldn’t trust SG to make the right decision on literally anything. 

Gerrard is awful, has royally messed up the start of this season and needs to go. But Sanson is not on him. He inherited this useless lump.

Prediction: the next manager of Aston Villa will also realise Sanson is crap as well.

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Gerrard is awful, has royally messed up the start of this season and needs to go. But Sanson is not on him. He inherited this useless lump.

Prediction: the next manager of Aston Villa will also realise Sanson is crap as well.

I’m not trying to change your mind, I just don’t understand how you know this. He was good in the CL and L1, he’s never been given a real chance here. You could very well be spot on but at this point in time considering he has had what…… about 27 seconds of game time since he’s been here, I have no idea how you can confidently state that he is crap.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

How do you explain his performances for Marseille then? He was a regular starter in a team better than ours and playing the the Champions League - he can’t be that bad?

Lots of players look good in Ligue Un and cant make the step up here. I have no idea if he got found out in the PL or he just took his pay day.  But the idea that we bought a player then two managers (including the one that signed him) simply refused to play him out of spite for 18 months is just silly. 

He was a terrible transfer. It happens and it looks terrible for Lange & Purslow. There really isnt a mystery here. 

40 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I take it all these stats are from Wolves vs Villa last season?

It doesn't seem the fairest of comparisons to me.

Both posts relate to the wolves game.

Regarding the fairness of the comparison, it’s funny because it wasn’t me that brought it up. My posts were in response to posters arguing for Sanson’s inclusion citing this game in particular as one in which he excelled, partly based on him being voted motm in the match thread, comparing him to McGinn and the unfairness that Sanson was dropped following this game in particular.

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He have been injured a lot, and maybe he can’t get back to the level he was before. Still being picked or not being picked by Gerrard is not saying anything about how good or bad he is now, it says that Sanson is not on Gerrard’s friends list.

I will delay judgment until we see what our next manager do with Sanson.

21 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Lots of players look good in Ligue Un and cant make the step up here. I have no idea if he got found out in the PL or he just took his pay day.  But the idea that we bought a player then two managers (including the one that signed him) simply refused to play him out of spite for 18 months is just silly. 

He was a terrible transfer. It happens and it looks terrible for Lange & Purslow. There really isnt a mystery here. 

I don't think Smith refused to play him. He kept starting to integrate him and then injuries would get in the way. That was how Smith tended to handle new signings, especially in positions where we already had regulars who he liked.

The Gerrard situation feels different. He's been well and truly bombed out.

44 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Really would be like Gerrard to be honest to start him against Arsenal or City lacking match fitness and hook him on 55 mins.

He starts other players who lack match fitness and gives them 90. And by them I mean 1 player 

36 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Thats’s really harsh my friend, most villans I know think that the cameo’s he has been afforded have warranted much more of an opportunity.

He was our best player at wolves last season and his reward was the bench ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Thats’s really harsh my friend, most villans I know think that the cameo’s he has been afforded have warranted much more of an opportunity.

He was our best player at wolves last season and his reward was the bench ??

The Wolves game. Which we lost.

Here is an article from this year by a Wolves reporter congratulating Wolves for avoiding getting suckered into buying Sanson to who they were linked previously. 

https://www.footballfancast.com/wolves-news/wolves-36m-transfer-howler-villa-sanson

25 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Both posts relate to the wolves game.

Regarding the fairness of the comparison, it’s funny because it wasn’t me that brought it up. My posts were in response to posters arguing for Sanson’s inclusion citing this game in particular as one in which he excelled, partly based on him being voted motm in the match thread, comparing him to McGinn and the unfairness that Sanson was dropped following this game in particular.

Interesting, are you sure they didn't mean his debut (also against Wolves but at home the season before)? I remember him being somewhat impressive in that game before coming off injured.

50 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

It's too late to try and convince people now Steven. His form in training, preseason and for years at Marseille is widely available for people to see.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The Wolves game. Which we lost.

Here is an article from this year by a Wolves reporter congratulating Wolves for avoiding getting suckered into buying Sanson to who they were linked previously. 

https://www.footballfancast.com/wolves-news/wolves-36m-transfer-howler-villa-sanson

Tell us your reasons as to why you don't rate Sanson. And use detail.

56 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Attn Attention Seeker GIF - Attn Attention Seeker - Discover ...

Â