Weekends Football 1/3 January/Midweek Football 4/6 January

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

what? we only play Spurs once in the next 5 months. not even sure what sloppiness we are talking about, 3rd best defence in the league still

So you reckon we will steamroll Everton, Tottenham, Man City and Southampton then?

And we don't have a tendency to give away possession cheaply at times, which will be punished by sharper opponents?

Cool.

Lets be defensive for being defensive sake.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So you reckon we will steamroll Everton, Tottenham and Southampton then?

And we don't have a tendency to give away possession cheaply at times, which will be punished by sharper opponents?

Cool.

Don't forget we have City before Southampton!

• Thanks 1

Just now, osmark86 said:

another red card under the wonderful supervision of mr Dean well I never...

To be fair, he completely missed it on the field. That was VAR bringing his attention to it. Was a red card on further review. Hojbjerg had to be substituted as a result of the tackle.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So you reckon we will steamroll Everton, Tottenham and Southampton then?

Cool.

we won't and we'll have to be at our best for sure. Spurs are definitely no pushovers and will be tough opponents.

• Like 1

Just now, osmark86 said:

another red card under the wonderful supervision of mr Dean well I never...

And as always I'd be interested to see how the betting traffic was on this.

Just now, Keyblade said:

To be fair, he completely missed it on the field. That was VAR bringing his attention to it. Was a red card on further review. Hojbjerg had to be substituted as a result of the tackle.

I know. It actually was the correct call, I'm just shoving cheap shots at Dean because I loathe the bastard XD

Just now, osmark86 said:

I know. It actually was the correct call, I'm just shoving cheap shots at Dean because I loathe the bastard XD

He loves to give out cards except for when they're actually warranted, the knob.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So you reckon we will steamroll Everton, Tottenham, Man City and Southampton then?

Cool.

who said we would steamroll them? We just played 2 of the best teams in the division and were unlucky to not go unbeaten not to mention we have beaten 2 of the top 3

• Like 1

I thought the Brentford player was trying to do that skill where you plant one foot ahead of the ball and flick the ball away with the other foot, behind that planted foot. I.e. not intentionally trying to foul the Tottenham player. A bit like kicking someone in the head when you do an overhead kick.

• Like 3

Â