Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, John said:

I watched a clip from beIN's Keys & Gray show today on twitter. They were talking about managers/players moving from Villa to Small Heath. Richard Keys said to Andy Gray, "You had the chance didn't you?" Andy replied, "yeah, Graham Taylor foolishly offered me the opportunity to go and sign for Birmingham and I gave him short shrift, sorry Graham God rest his soul, great coach, great manager, but he should have known better than to ask me to join Birmingham City. I would have rather retired than going to play for Birmingham City, I have to say. I would have, I'm sorry in those days there were certain things you just didn't do." :D

He would say the same as co-commentator on like FIFA12 if you played a villa-blues match 

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Lost a court case against the EFL but no punishment, I don't know how they do it.

Its all nonsense. The whole things a shambles.

The Bellingham money will help them but he is going to be impossible for them to replace. Apparently his brother is better than him but i dont usually believe that.

Remember when they were telling ius gary gardner was the better brother and he wss linked with top foreigh clubs? And he is shitter than craig 😂

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Remember when they were telling ius gary gardner was the better brother and he wss linked with top foreigh clubs? 

He looked by some way the better of the two, but he was incredibly unlucky with injuries. They halted his progression to the extent that he ended up at Small Heath, poor lad. He's one of our own as well, unlike his brother as he showed when celebrating that goal at the Sty below:

image.jpeg.465e50a0b436dd99a915765b6f1ca978.jpeg image.jpeg.7f6a40c7f0f28c7951cc9c119860b3c8.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, John said:

He looked by some way the better of the two, but he was incredibly unlucky with injuries. They halted his progression to the extent that he ended up at Small Heath, poor lad. He's one of our own as well, unlike his brother as he showed when celebrating that goal at the Sty below:

image.jpeg.465e50a0b436dd99a915765b6f1ca978.jpeg image.jpeg.7f6a40c7f0f28c7951cc9c119860b3c8.jpeg

I remember a picture of him looking at craig celebrating its hilarous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I remember a picture of him looking at craig celebrating its hilarous

I remember they tried to say 'he's one of us' by showing a pic of him in a blue kit age about 5. What they didn't elaborate in is in that photo he looks just about the most miserable kid I've ever seen

• Like 1

17 hours ago, John said:

He is a pathetic pandering word removed just like this brother. Garbage footballer too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is a pathetic pandering word removed just like this brother. Garbage footballer too.

Thanks for the photograph. A case of "my old man said be a City fan and I said..." methinks.😄 

They may try to claim him, but deep down inside they know the truth and they hate it. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/12006955/nigel-clough-has-held-preliminary-talks-about-birmingham-job

Nigel Clough has held preliminary talks with Birmingham about replacing Pep Clotet as head coach.

Clotet reached agreement with the club a week ago to step down at the end of this season, with a statement saying he had been allowed to leave "to explore other coaching opportunities".

• Haha 1

I don't think I have heard a single positive story about Nigel Clough. Be a brilliant appointment.

Training is still pretty much let's have a kick about and  he names the team on the day as his dad and O'Neill.

Absolute dinosaurus rex.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 08:44, Demitri_C said:

Its all nonsense. The whole things a shambles.

The Bellingham money will help them but he is going to be impossible for them to replace. Apparently his brother is better than him but i dont usually believe that.

Remember when they were telling ius gary gardner was the better brother and he wss linked with top foreigh clubs? And he is shitter than craig 😂

I'm with you. It seems to be said about pretty much every footballer that has a younger sibling. 

• Like 1

I've no idea if Jobe Bellingham is better than Jude, I doubt it, but he is supposedly a very good prospect, is an England U15 international and is supposely also wanted by Man Utd. Recently was looking on a few of our academy players instagrams because they sometimes post highlights of themselves, and noticed he seems to comment a lot on those, seems like he knows a few of our youth players, made me wonder if we could poach him, but looked on his twitter and first thing I saw was Zigic's goal that knocked us out of the league up, so probably not.

I saw Albion fans on twitter last night moaning that they're getting £20m whereas they haven't received any money for Barry, difference is Barry hasn't played any senior football. I actually thought they'd get more than £20m when you consider that Bellingham has been one of the best midfielders in the division at the age of 16, has massive potential, with their money troubles I'm not even sure if they will have much of that if any to spend on the team.

45 minutes ago, useless said:

I saw Albion fans on twitter last night moaning that they're getting £20m whereas they haven't received any money for Barry, difference is Barry hasn't played any senior football. I actually thought they'd get more than £20m when you consider that Bellingham has been one of the best midfielders in the division at the age of 16, has massive potential, with their money troubles I'm not even sure if they will have much of that if any to spend on the team.

Don't sound so sad, that's tremendous news!

spacer.png

Yes I wouldn't be surprised if it's why Clotet is leaving, losing their better players like Bellingham and likely Šunjić and Pedersen and probably not having much in the way of funds to replace them.

Â