Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So you're writing me off because he has managed in a league you know nothing about. I understand what you're point was but making without ever watching a match he has managed in is a bit unfair.

Hopefully he does get a job, so we can see how he goes. Like I said, small sample size, but I liked what I saw. I hate the Roar so I was trying not to like him.

Robbie? :P

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not writing you off im not sure where i did?

Yeah i openly have no idea about Australian football whether its Australia or america its very different to maanging in championship.its a relentless league so many games and very hard.

For him to go blose a club dropping like a stone with no money would a bad career move for him. 

2 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Robbie? :P

Hahah I just noticed this, Yeah I want everybody and I mean everybody to stop writing me off 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, useless said:

Dortmund have agreed a €23M deal for Bellingham according to reports, seems like it's a done deal. Wonder if he will be allowed to play in their remaining games, only six points ahead of the relegation places after Hull's win today.

Yep papers here are all over it but they're the same as ours, bild are reporting "dortmund snap up Bellingham" and then everyone else is reporting "according to bild..." 

The sub headline in bild is "only 17 years old but still soooooooo expensive" and go on to describe him as the next mega talent 

9 hours ago, useless said:

Dortmund have agreed a €23M deal for Bellingham according to reports, seems like it's a done deal. Wonder if he will be allowed to play in their remaining games, only six points ahead of the relegation places after Hull's win today.

Strange one. Dortmund has been a breeding ground for talent and it is good to see footballers go abroad to develop...but Dortmund are absolutely stacked in midfield at the minute.

Josh Onomah just scored a winner against them five minutes into injury time. They're only five points clear of saftey now and Hull and Middlesbrough have a game in hand.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Josh Onomah just scored a winner against them five minutes into injury time. They're only five points clear of saftey now and Hull and Middlesbrough have a game in hand.

But Wigan will have minus 12 soon as well as another unnamed club believed to be Sheff Weds.

It will not happen this year I am afraid.

Reminds me of that half season under Zola when they keep on losing in the run in and fell from comfortably mid table. They need one win but already wasted good chances to get it since restart.

Play Stoke away in two games which I think is key. Stoke were in bottom 3 before they won today. Beat SHA and they go above them which shows how tight things are.

Probably be another jammy last day escape.

Not sure if it's clear cut that Wigan are going to be deducted points, it should be as the rule is if you go into admin it's an automatic twelve point deduction, but if there's any truth to the allegations that their owners have placed them in admin in an attempt to purposely get them relegated in order to win a bet, then surely the EFL can't go ahead with the points deduction as that would make them complicit in a betting scandal.

Even if you ignore the whole betting scandal/rumour aspect, the EFL are coming in for a lot criticism at the moment, because they're the ones letting people not fit for purpse own football clubs, but then punishing the clubs when things go wrong.

Dropping like a stone. Currently losing at home again to Swansea.

So **** jammy that they'll just about avoid the drop, again.

Hope they sign Hogan, he's been brilliant since the return from lockdown...

Could have done with Hull winning today, but they're still only four points above the drop zone now, and Hull have two home games coming up including one against Luton, so they're not safe yet, their last four games are Stoke, Preston, Charlton and Derby, probably not helpful to their course that two of those teams are also fighting for survival and the other two potentially playing for a place in the play-offs.

5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Be nice if Wigan won a few more games also, considering they have a -12 coming.

Really hope Wigan can stay up despite this, since the deduction is deeply unfair considering the impact of Covid-19 and that the EFL only just ratified the takeover. Looks like they’ve got the form to give it a good go at least.

I thought Blues were safe a long time ago but they must’ve starting coasting. They might be in real danger this time, but they’ll probably still avoid the drop as usual. Few more teams going into administration on the last day when they’re in the bottom 3 I guess.

Â