Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 04/05/2020 at 10:38, Stevo985 said:

I'd absolutely love it if Jack bought it :D 

And then live streamed himself pissing all over it,  wiping his arse on it and burning it afterwards. 

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

And then live streamed himself pissing all over it,  wiping his arse on it and burning it afterwards. 

I think Filming himself framing it and mounting it on his wall as a reminder of one of his favourite games as a footballer would annoy them more :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i was bored (again) but this posting proves even more what we already knew. Looks like our mate Des was replying to a new member of small time alliance's forum (i think Flipper is/was a legendary nose...legend as in he has so far resisted the temptation to  shag his own sister):

Screenshot_20200515-113331_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, roonst83 said:

YES! Let's make this happen. Would be perfect 🤣

I googled the shit out of it to see if it was real. I was thinking of forwarding it to Jack and telling him to buy it (and telling VT to do the same so he noticed).

But I couldn't find any information or auction or anything. 

So either it was bollocks or he's selling it privately on his FB or something.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I googled the shit out of it to see if it was real. I was thinking of forwarding it to Jack and telling him to buy it (and telling VT to do the same so he noticed).

But I couldn't find any information or auction or anything. 

So either it was bollocks or he's selling it privately on his FB or something.

If he sold it I wonder what he will do with 2 quid it made

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Has this shit show gone out of business yet?

Think along the lines of cockroaches and nuclear explosions 

• Like 1

I'd be shocked if anyone found that post surprising. They've been like this for decades, sad unwashed words removed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People should ignore this clearing in the woods and not  give it the attention it wants. Retweeting is only encouraging it

Valid point but getting the creep banned from sty Andrews would teach him a lesson

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Valid point but getting the creep banned from sty Andrews would teach him a lesson

It’s a massive pathetic attention seeking attempt by a very sad individual. Ignore it and move on. I doubt he goes to the games anyway (as hardly anybody does).

18 hours ago, Xela said:

All clubs have fans who embarrass the club. small heath have a far higher percentage in everyone's opinion.

Corrected.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Craig Gardner retiring.

Shit footballer.

Legs went 5 years ago.

Aged like yogurt.

Hutton about 3 years older strolled past him last season, think Gardner came on as a sub to make it worse. Shocking player

Â