Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

• 2 weeks later...

Their owners, or rather the man fundng them was told to expect a top six finish by their CEO, and apparently Clotet's job was always on the line if he couldn't deliver that. Surprised they've announced it now though, they could still easiily get dragged into the relegation battle, they're only eight points clear and the EFL are appealing the decision not to deduct points from them. Will be interesting to see who they go for, with the Bellingham money they might think they have a chance of attracting someone decent, but then again I wouldn't put it past them to give it to Craig Gardner who's been coaching them and recently is retirng at the end of the season.

55 minutes ago, useless said:

Their owners, or rather the man fundng them was told to expect a top six finish by their CEO, and apparently Clotet's job was always on the line if he couldn't deliver that. 

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Their owners are completely deluded 😂 considering his disastrous track record Pep has done brilliant there so far. The team is pathetic. Let's hope they can entice 'Arry back to finish what he started with the Bellingham money! 

• Haha 1

The last few managers have been shoved off for not getting promotion and "failing"

Garbage owners, they can't keep sacking decent managers and replacing them with shite and get away with it. Sooner or later they are going to hit a Sherwood and it's going to end them into league 1.

Edit: Apparently he's decided to leave of his own accord. Seen their fans wanting Hughton, Jokanović and Alex Neil, Bruce and Warnock also been mentioned, but if their owners weren't expecting this wouldn't be surprised if they did end up with Gardner as manager.

Edited by useless

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Let's hope they can entice 'Arry back to finish what he started with the Bellingham money! 

'Triffic

3 hours ago, Xela said:

'Triffic

I heard that 'Arry thought legs akimbo was an african footballer playing in the french second division and was worth a gamble. 

Or it could've been Carlos Kickaball 😂

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kevin Phillips interested.  Hope not as i dont want to start disliking him.

He played 3 times as many games for them as he did for Villa and scored 5 times as many goals. 

Whats difference between playing amd managing 😉

Edited by Zatman

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He played 3 times as many games for them as he did for Villa and scored 5 times as many goals. 

Whats difference between playing amd managing 😉

Always liked phillips. Comes across as a really nice guy

22 hours ago, useless said:

Edit: Apparently he's decided to leave of his own accord. Seen their fans wanting Hughton, Jokanović and Alex Neil, Bruce and Warnock also been mentioned, but if their owners weren't expecting this wouldn't be surprised if they did end up with Gardner as manager.

I want us to play Messi up front, that isn't going to happen either. You would have to be very desperate to think of taking that job and then having thought about it for a few seconds, still turn them down. :D   

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Always liked phillips. Comes across as a really nice guy

maybe but why would start disliking him if he became the manager but it was OK when he played for them 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

maybe but why would start disliking him if he became the manager but it was OK when he played for them 

I didnt mind rowett before he started managing them

Â