Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Abuse of power ! On,y you two have noticed it :mrgreen:

I agree. Its unfair just because your phone is dyslexic. I apologise too. I had become so used to the errors, I actually thought your name was Dirtmic_E.

Sorry. :P

Edited by AJ
Should have added a...

19 minutes ago, AJ said:

I agree. Its unfair just because your phone is dyslexic. I apologise too. I had become so used to the errors, I actually thought your name was Dirtmic_E.

Sorry.

His name is Derick but he was have a really bad typing day when he registered his account.

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Video circulating of ellis getting abused for a group of unwashed bloser thugs. Not a fan of ellis but jesus that is terrible and absolutely disgusting behaviour. They should be ashamed of themselves

It's not that bad to be fair.  They stop his car from moving and chant "shit on the Villa" for about 30 seconds.

47 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's not that bad to be fair.  They stop his car from moving and chant "shit on the Villa" for about 30 seconds.

Would you like this if this was a 90 plus relative of yours? Its undefendable in my view.

• Like 1

They really are a different breed. My mate (who asked me, a Villa fan to be godfather to his kids) went full bluenose retard this morning. Apparently da vile all took coaches, bottled it drinking in town, and would have got ran by the luluz anyway. This is the same lad who has always been soft as shit, and never had a fight in his life. Put a set of gold bollox round his neck, give him a Stone Island baseball cap, and all of a sudden he goes all Danny Dyre. Being a bluenose really does bring out the worst in people.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Would you like this if this was a 90 plus relative of yours? Its undefendable in my view.

He didn’t say it was defendable or seek to defend it, he just said it wasn’t that bad and in the scheme of things it wasn’t. That’s not to say it’s okay.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He didn’t say it was defendable or seek to defend it, he just said it wasn’t that bad and in the scheme of things it wasn’t. That’s not to say it’s okay.

I think its disgusting personally and i do think its bad.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree it’s bad - it shouldn’t happen etc. But in the grand scheme of “football fans are complete clearings in the woods”, this is down the lower end of the scale. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

They really are a different breed. My mate (who asked me, a Villa fan to be godfather to his kids) went full bluenose retard this morning. Apparently da vile all took coaches, bottled it drinking in town, and would have got ran by the luluz anyway. This is the same lad who has always been soft as shit, and never had a fight in his life. Put a set of gold bollox round his neck, give him a Stone Island baseball cap, and all of a sudden he goes all Danny Dyre. Being a bluenose really does bring out the worst in people.

I used to work with a lad who would always say shit like this ( as soft a lad as you can meet, we both are)

My response...even if true, who the **** cares?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

It is like they actually think that having a 'hard firm' and fighting at games is something to be proud of and a badge of honour. 

Its like being proud of being thick. 

• Like 3

Â