Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A bottle hit Johnstone too. Whoever the genius was to come up with that stupid clapper idea should be sacked. Obviously the scumbags would be throwing them at our players. I saw one hit Hutton in the head.

also anyone see that unwashed bloser running on the pitch and get tackled by the stewards hahaha. What a loser

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't like this kind of thing when there us little kids there, just trying to alienate their fans. To be fair at least they used their common sense and it didn't kick off.

The bloke was doing naff all wrong and the police were about anyway. 

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am not being funny but your surrounded by blose fans why would you do this unless you want to start trouble? If he got his head kicked in would that be ok?

even the blose fan asked him politely and his response was embarrassing in my opinion. 

If the police weren't there he probably wouldn't of been so brave. Same happened in the league cup game at ours the other season. Couple of blues fans pissed up singing walking towards perry Barr way with loads of villa about. Nowt happened because all they were doing was singing. I mean why would someone wack someone for singing. 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

If the police weren't there he probably wouldn't of been so brave. Same happened in the league cup game at ours the other season. Couple of blues fans pissed up singing walking towards perry Barr way with loads of villa about. Nowt happened because all they were doing was singing. I mean why would someone wack someone for singing. 

Because plenty of people are thick as shit and looking for trouble. 

In a game notorious for crowd trouble and violence, singing songs in front of the home fans is likely to get your head kicked in. 

28 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just because they have some morons do it's not ok for our fans to do the same. Obviously a lot of people take rivalry to stupid levels. This guy could have caused a major fight for what? He was blatantly trying to stir up trouble.

i don't support this kind of behaviour. Yes be happy gave the banter in the group, but when you leave forget stupid behaviour like this

Am I the only one who thought he got smacked at the end of the video? Could be wrong but someone was approaching him and then there's some words said before the video end abruptly.

Whilst there's nothing technically wrong with what the guy is doing (singing songs so can't get arrested etc) he is deliberately stirring things which is likely to cause trouble. Rightly or wrongly, there is a realistic potential for infighting violence, especially given the fixture and the fact he's walking through their supporters. 

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1

Â