Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

N'Doye is terrible though, he's one player who a few on here were massively overhyping when he signed for them from some relegated French club.

they werent relegated and he captained them to cup final and had a couple of good seasons in France.  He was over 30 when he signed and as we have seen at Villa big difference between styles in France and England

• Like 1

11 hours ago, a m ole said:

under no terms should we be happy with a point, they’re terrible.

We shoukdnt but they are half decent at the sty as cardiff found out. It wont be a easy game. They always up their game fir thier cup final

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Kicked off big time in London Bridge.

Papers making it out to be worse than it was. By all accounts it was the police who were utter clearings in the woods. Also I find it hilarious how blues and millwall are having a cosy up. Millwall  fans stating blues are the club most like them in terms of the whole working class make up of the fanbase and how they are fearless like themselves. Blues fans lapping it up as if they have got the approval of their big brother. 

56 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Papers making it out to be worse than it was. By all accounts it was the police who were utter clearings in the woods. 

I'd put money it was the Millwall and small heath fucktards who were the clearings in the woods

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Papers making it out to be worse than it was. By all accounts it was the police who were utter clearings in the woods. Also I find it hilarious how blues and millwall are having a cosy up. Millwall  fans stating blues are the club most like them in terms of the whole working class make up of the fanbase and how they are fearless like themselves. Blues fans lapping it up as if they have got the approval of their big brother. 

It wasn’t worse than it was because of the Police.

Quite how you figure the Police are fault is frankly lost on me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It wasn’t worse than it was because of the Police.

Quite how you figure the Police are fault is frankly lost on me.

They ordered the horses into a confined area to deal with something that wasn't even happening. Even some of the police were admitting that there was no need for it. The police are the biggest thugs at football matches. I wasn't there obviously.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

They ordered the horses into a confined area to deal with something that wasn't even happening. Even some of the police were admitting that there was no need for it. The police are the biggest thugs at football matches. I wasn't there obviously.

If you weren’t there what is your source for the above? I assume Milwall or Small Heath fans, they are hardly great sources.

The Police didn’t just picking on the fans.

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The police are the biggest thugs at football matches. I wasn't there obviously.

Is exactly what the small heath and Millwall hooligans would say...

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not sure if your actually being serious here

My friend was there as he was one of the police officers who had to police these animals. Police were stating what stupidity it is to have this at at 5.30pm on a Saturday with the bad blood between the fans.

anyway blose fans were mouthing off, millwall fans of course reacted more aggressively as they do and police were getting pushed around mainly by the millwall fans while they tried separating the fans. Not sure how you can call police "thugs" @Rugeley Villa ?

Â