Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Its going to be some run they go on to finish above us. :)

Cotterill is a crap manager, he might just take them down.

Sadly i think they will cling on again by the skins of their teeth. Sunderland, Bolton and Burton are just atrocious. 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Sadly i think they will cling on again by the skins of their teeth. Sunderland, Bolton and Burton are just atrocious. 

Bolton have been picking up a bit lately, on a nice little unbeaten run and should've won at Fulham and last night.

I've written off Sunderland but they are only two points off SHA with a better GD.

Already looks for Burton this is a season too far at this level which isn't a huge shock.

What will probably save SHA is 21st team will probably survive on significantly fewer than 50 points looking at the points with a third of the season played.

I have to say I thought they’d actually be around top 10 this season with the signings they made but Jesus they are in one hell of a slump lol 2 points off the drop and you seen there goal diff lmao I actually think they could go down if they don’t pick up form. :clap:

• Haha 1

Those look thought, what the hell are the next four?

Out of interest, can people think of a more stupid change of manager for any club than Rowett for Zola? I’m struggling a little.

Newcastle have probably managed it a couple of times mind with the likes Carver and Kinear.

I am having a rough time of things currently.  I went to bed early after we went 2 up.  I resolved to check the small heath when I got up.

I am so happy today,  work was OK and the travel.  Thanks small heath,  even after 18 years away from Brum my hate for them is strong.  Real strong.

The more unhappy they are the happier i am.

I hold onto the the dream they will fall through and be buyable and then a consortium of Villa fans can buy it and destroy it over a decade.  Change their home colour to pink and so on.  Move the Ground out of a B postcode (there is only one team that can have that) would be first thing to do also,  near Coventry would be best but south of the M42 to make it harder,.   Earlier in the thread there was a word removed dressed up as a small heath in a pub.  He's there new manager and he has to dress like that all the time. and so on.

They cant even spell Villa FFS.

:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Blose next 6

A Barnsley

H Forest

A Boro

A Sheff United

H Wolves

A Fulham

If they dont pick up many points in next two they could be in massive trouble as the next four are bloody tough

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

Whats the minimum they can get do you think out of them ?

If they get less than X then they are F**cked so to speak ?

Bolton are almost guaranteed to go back down.

Burton needs a new striker, but if they can't get one, they are also going down. 

Then you have Sunderland and Birmingham. Sunderland is at least scoring goals, so if they can strengthen their back line, then they probably will stay up. Birmingham have the least amount of goals scored in the entire league. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am having a rough time of things currently.  I went to bed early after we went 2 up.  I resolved to check the small heath when I got up.

I am so happy today,  work was OK and the travel.  Thanks small heath,  even after 18 years away from Brum my hate for them is strong.  Real strong.

The more unhappy they are the happier i am.

I hold onto the the dream they will fall through and be buyable and then a consortium of Villa fans can buy it and destroy it over a decade.  Change their home colour to pink and so on.  Move the Ground out of a B postcode (there is only one team that can have that) would be first thing to do also,  near Coventry would be best but south of the M42 to make it harder,.   Earlier in the thread there was a word removed dressed up as a small heath in a pub.  He's there new manager and he has to dress like that all the time. and so on.

They cant even spell Villa FFS.

:D

They are already doing that to be fair. Last 18 months may even have brought them ahead of schedule.

• Haha 1

Â