Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if his first win is at Villa Park, it's just be like them (and us)

He won't make it that far surely if results stay the same.

I think it's safe to say that was the most stupidest sacking in championship history

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if his first win is at Villa Park, it's just be like them (and us)

I'd be more suprised if Zola was still their manager in April. 

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Are the players on strike or something? Maybe they were so annoyed at losing him they've stopped trying?

Many of the players were pissed off when Rowett was shown the door. I think they have downed tools

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KHV said:

Many of the players were pissed off when Rowett was shown the door. I think they have downed tools

Seems the only logical explanation. 

I'm not saying Zola's a brilliant manager, but surely he can't be this bad, all by himself. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

This is just sheer humiliation. They were on verge of play offs, sack their manager and now are facing a relegation battle. Only at sty Andrews :crylaugh:

they are still above us though :o

Whilst zola won't last much longer there, you have to wonder just who else could they bring in? 

That squad is absolute rubbish, what rowett did was a miracle, who else could they appoint to get results like rowett did?

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We have a game in hand. Considering they were miles ahead of us at one point I think it's hugely embarrassing for them

I think its more embarrassing that we spent 50 million more than them and are still a point behind them. we should be at least 15 points ahead of them at this stage

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think its more embarrassing that we spent 50 million more than them and are still a point behind them. we should be at least 15 points ahead of them at this stage

Seasons not over yet we could finish 20 points above them. If it ends like this I'd agree with you

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This is just sheer humiliation. They were on verge of play offs, sack their manager and now are facing a relegation battle. Only at sty Andrews :crylaugh:

Careful...they're still above us!

Way they're going though they'll be bottom half and probably not too far off the bottom 6.

It was a really silly decision. If the new board wanted to get rid of Rowett...wait until the end of the season and then sack him. You never know he may have got them promoted as his methods worked with what is a very average championship squad.

• Like 1

Â