Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I don't usually criticise other teams away support because I appreciate the time and expense that those who do go sacrifice......however, I've just found out that Blues only took the 2,900 allocation for the League Cup SF at West Ham, when they were entitled to over 5,000. What's more there are still 500 left!

This is a semi final for crying out loud! We could have sold double the tickets we did for Blackburn last season. I know Blackburn is easier to get to than London for a midweek game, but it's a semi final! Why hasn't there been more uptake from the noses?

I also note West Ham have already sold their allocation of 3,800 (would have thought they could have more?) for the return leg.

I don't usually criticise other teams away support because I appreciate the time and expense that those who do go sacrifice......however, I've just found out that Blues only took the 2,900 allocation for the League Cup SF at West Ham, when they were entitled to over 5,000. What's more there are still 500 left!

This is a semi final for crying out loud! We could have sold double the tickets we did for Blackburn last season. I know Blackburn is easier to get to than London for a midweek game, but it's a semi final! Why hasn't there been more uptake from the noses?

I also note West Ham have already sold their allocation of 3,800 (would have thought they could have more?) for the return leg.

They also only took 500 fans to Blackpool and 700 for an FA Cup match at Millwall, and they are giving away tickets for the derby against us if you spend £35 in thier souveneir shop !!!!!, its a disgrace they carry and bismirch the name of my City,

Small time small heath.

We took 5,000 to Sheffield United, with them above us in the league and playing like a bunch of toddlers. They take barely over a monkey to MIllwall!? What a bunch of words removed.

Â