Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

^ yeah foster seems a decent enough guy. theres this cretinous system at the Sty where the inbreds can text in to vote for their man of the match, foster won today's poll and arsenal started singing '3-0 and hes your man of the match' and he turned round smiling and clapped.

did anyone see johnsons own goal? hilarous :lol: so avoidable as well. how that thug bowyer never got a red is absolutely ridiculus, the fa have to look at that give him a 5 game ban

my arsenal mate she came back from game and she said the arsenal chants were

we've got cesc fabregas, we've got cesc fabregas, you've got lee bowyer, you've got lee bowyer!!

They are 19th atm.. just one point of from 20th (Wolves are currently there) this window would've been ideal for them to strengthen their squad and push on (in their case avoid relegation).. however mccleish thought otherwise..Loan deals are the only option for them I think, not a wise move really, they best hope alot of clubs out there will loan some good players for them.

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish has warned that he will not risk the club's future by splashing the cash during the January transfer window.

Even if it is sha, that's a bit classless and I'd be **** fuming if Pires did a similar thing to us. He really is wasted there though, how can he do anything to help the club if their style of play is Carr/Ridgewell --> Zigic's head/for Jerome to run onto.

At least our manager didnt this in an interview before the Liverpool game....

(fast forward to 10 seconds before the end, Hleb REALLY doesnt want to be there!).

You couldn't make it up! :crylaugh:

They are 19th atm.. just one point of from 20th (Wolves are currently there) this window would've been ideal for them to strengthen their squad and push on (in their case avoid relegation).. however mccleish thought otherwise..Loan deals are the only option for them I think, not a wise move really, they best hope alot of clubs out there will loan some good players for them.

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish has warned that he will not risk the club's future by splashing the cash during the January transfer window.

I still find it really amusing how the Hong Kong guy was supposed to give them money to bring them into the footballing elite...haha

The Moron has only got a 3 match ban starting today

Its actually annoyed me he has got banned. How many similar incidents go unpunished, specially when its the big four! Remember ballacks elbow on one of our players in the 4-4 match? Literally nothing done about it and it was far far worse than bowyer.

Â