Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

£7m for Robbie Keane.. undergoing medical in the next 25 hours according to SSN... £7m is quite alot for a 30 year old is it not?

Depends on who it is. Chelsea signed Zola when he was 30 and he turned out to be (arguably) their greatest ever player. I'd pay £7m for that Xavi fella too.

Robbie Keane though? His game relies a lot on outpacing defenders and twisting and turning around them in tight spaces. Those things are the first to go with age, and when you stop to think that Robbie Keane is a veteran of some 650 first team games (he was in the first XI at Wolves and a full international at 17 years of age) then yeah, you do wonder if he is worth the money. Keane's best days are definitely behind him and signing him for that kind of money is a good deal for Spurs, not Blues.

I just hope they give him a four or five year contract. :)

Was having a look on some betting sites to see what they thought of our survival chances when I noticed a Midlands Special on one of them. sha were 1/100 to finish highest, which seemed weird when you consider Stoke are 5 points above them!

Better than the likes of Zigic and Jerome anyway.

Yep, that 'nailed on' 0-0 against them next week could well become a 1-0 now.

It'd be the way of the world that his debut will be against us and he'll score the winning. To the blues fans that'll justify 7m right there..

£7m for Robbie Keane.. undergoing medical in the next 25 hours according to SSN... £7m is quite alot for a 30 year old is it not?
similar to what we paid for Merson and Dublin (not saying I want Keane here by any stretch of the imagination)

Tom Ross said earlier that Sky saying RK was having a medical at Blooz was all rubbish and that Keane himself "just doesn't fancy the move" - (the words of Tom Ross)!! We shall see If they get him though, he's bound to score against us .

Different type of player, Merson's game didnt rely on the same things as Robbie Keanes, and Merson didnt sign for us on the back of two and a half shite seasons.

Yeah, we paid top dollar for Merson, but remember we were only spending the money we got for Dwight Yorke (the other half of the Yorke money went on Dion Dublin, who was 29 when he signed)

Â