Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Anyone for a sweepstake on the amount of scum who get arrested tonight?

I'm going for between 50 and 100.

I just hope there's no repeat of what happened after the 5-1. Then maybe thousands of Bluenoses could join a Facebook group calling for that murderer to be freed too? That epitomised the majority of their fans for me - uneducated, feral vermin.

Anyone for a sweepstake on the amount of scum who get arrested tonight?

I'm going for between 50 and 100.

Oh, there will be loads. How many people do you think have booked today off work as soon as the draw was made? There will have been hundreds, if not thousands of people who have been out on the piss since 11am. The atmosphere hasnt been too bad in the noon kick offs when people didnt have much of a chance to get loaded before the game. Tonight could be a return to those evil encounters of 2002/03.

I was in Brum earlier for a meeting in an office on Colmore Row. I didn't see anything at 2 when I left but a mate of mine texted to say that blosers have been running up and down New Street shouting "zulu", "EDL" and barging into people drunkedly, and that was only at 5!!!!

May go to my local to watch this, there is always a ragtag bunch of tossers who cheer on Villa's opposition whenever we are on the screens in there. To shut them up and make them cry would be worth the arctic walk alone!

Now, will the Blues fans be punished?

I think: No. If they are, a small fine.

Throw them out of the competition. Invading the pitch because they won a quarter final? Antagonising opposition fans and throwing missiles at them? Disgusting.

Throw them out of the competition. Invading the pitch because they won a quarter final? Antagonising opposition fans and throwing missiles at them? Disgusting.

Perhaps if our own supporters didnt trash the sty (not that I mind) you might see that happen. but now its just going to be fines both ways and away allocation reduced ors omething. not that it will be a problem for the noses.

By the way how the feck didnt Scott Dann get his second yellow for his lunge on Hogg when he lost the ball ?

Totally agree on Zigic though , he walked into Friedel then went down for a good 2 minutes , absolute **** joke anyone else think he looks like Savo Milosevic he had that dumb i dont know what i am doin look about him aswell .

They'll be given a fine and hopefully cctv shows idiots either side being banned from football games in the future.

A club doesn't deserve to be kicked out competition because of fans, that'd be a joke. At very worst, they should play the semi behind closed doors but even that ruins it for 90% that weren't morons and didn't go on the pitch just to taunt.

A very sad bunch of people, mainly SHA fans instigating it and hopefully they are caught and are punished, no need too drop our levels to same as theirs though.

That was one of the most pathetic sites I have ever seen. Invading the pitch because they have made a semi-final. Pathetic tossers!

Erm

Erm won a semi final , going to Wembley . Bit different than winning a quarter final don't you think ? If you can think seeing how you are a nose .

Â