Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The latest in delusionary clap trap, from our friends over on the SHA forum :lol:

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,334162

Incidently, my lad was confronted by a brain dead lulu loving tosser last night. When he said yes to the spoon fed pillocks queston if he was going to the Villa game down at the farmyard, he replied that he cant wait to give him a kicking down there :oops:

My lad aked what was stopping him doing it now....in fact he begged him to.

The lulu replied it feels better at the sty :shock:

Tossers the lot of them, and cowardly ones at that :oops:

Yes, its going to be a grim night down there for our supporters, I can see a very tense game preceded and followed by violence from their huge hooligan knuckledragging tosser element (more than half of their fanbase). Expect missiles to be thrown, spit to rain down and then the dumb police facilitating more violence by keeping us behind in a small courtyard then letting us free to run the gauntlet unguarded.

I can see hundreds of arrests that night.

Yes, its going to be a grim night down there for our supporters, I can see a very tense game preceded and followed by violence from their huge hooligan knuckledragging tosser element (more than half of their fanbase). Expect missiles to be thrown, spit to rain down and then the dumb police facilitating more violence by keeping us behind in a small courtyard then letting us free to run the gauntlet unguarded.

I can see hundreds of arrests that night.

Luckily, i know a arms dealer.

Will let us have a Leopard II MBT, plus 6 Carl Gustavs, several AK-74sm and an assortment of tracer and Armour peircing ammo.

Said he might be able to get hold of an Apache heli for us, but the damned yanks are playing hard ball :cry:

Maybe we could have a word with Krulak :P

God!.... it wasn't as if we didn't give you about 30 years to take the name.

You were too slow so we Proudly picked up the honour.

Therefore, the city is ours the village is yours and you can win team of the UNIVERSE if you wanted to, you will never represent Birmingham

KRO SOTV

Aston Villa Football Club

Villa Park

Trinity Road

BIRMINGHAM

B6 6HE.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that says Birmingham.

:lol:

Strangely enough he didn't comment again on that :D

Why do they care about representing Birmingham so much? What has the city got to do with the club other than location? I support Aston Villa, not a bloody area code.

No one outside Britain knows who the **** small heath are, and don't give a shit anyway.

So much for having "duh nayme of duh citeee"

Why do they care about representing Birmingham so much? What has the city got to do with the club other than location? I support Aston Villa, not a bloody area code.

No one outside Britain knows who the **** small heath are, and don't give a shit anyway.

So much for having "duh nayme of duh citeee"

'duh vile will neva av an anfem or the nayme of duh citee' - must have heard this exact line spouted about 40 times by various bonehead noses. they genuinely think that the above makes them superior to us as well. defies belief really.

mirror

irmingham defender Liam Ridgewell is hoping to be the next uncapped player to catch the eye of England boss Fabio Capello.

Capello handed first caps to Andy Carroll, Jay Bothroyd and Jordan Henderson in Wednesday's Wembley clash with France, and since England's World Cup failure has also blooded Kevin Davies, Kieran Gibbs, Bobby Zamora, Gary Cahill and Jack Wilshere at international level.

Ridgewell won England Under-21 honours earlier in his career and, at the age of 26, is confident he can still be worth a chance at senior level. He says the same of Birmingham team-mates Roger Johnson and Scott Dann.

"You see people given a go at the England stage and we're the same, the three of us," Ridgewell said.

:lol::lol::lol:

"You see people given a go at the England stage and we're the same, the three of us," Ridgewell said.

= what he really means is, the 3 of them are **** crap.

Â