Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

0 shots on target... I'm surprised they didn't pitch invade at only being beaten 1-0. Stephen H©unt scored as well..... after all their WUMming about us getting relegated, we've taken 7 points from derbies, Blouse have taken 1.

Anyone actually looked at their fixtures over the next month/six weeks? Ouch

They will be very lucky not to be in the bottom 3 by the end of January.

You really ought to be adding quotes and a short link if your going to steal lines from the Birmingham City, "Lets all Laugh at the Villa" topic.

:lol:

I think they'll be relegated with Blackpool and Wigan, if they start leaking a few goals they're going to be in big trouble.

All this talk of them catching up with Villa was pure crap and the way Carson Yeung was celebrating after the CC game was a total embarrassment to their club.

that surely has t be a minority of fans? what morons if they calling for him to. best thing thats happened to them

i think they will win more game sthan people think they have shown they can grind out ersults. they ghave been lucky they havent had injuries. if dann and johnson get injured they will struggle i reckon. also seems foster has got over his recent injuryy woes as was injury prone

Birmingham cancel ChristmasDecember 16, 2010

Email Print By ESPN staff

Birmingham City have cancelled Christmas in order to focus on their battle to avoid the drop, as they currently sit in 16th place in the table.

GettyImages

Birmingham fans will see more of Christmas than the players.

In recent years, the Blues' players have jetted off to Dublin for their Christmas bash but with the team struggling for consistency the festive revelry has been put on ice.

"We haven't had a Christmas night out this year because we didn't feel it was appropriate with where we are in the league, which I thought was very good," Blues striker Kevin Phillips said. "I've been at clubs where we have been scrapping around at the bottom and we've gone out for a Christmas do - but some people can take that in the wrong light.

"They'd say, 'Why are they out enjoying themselves when they're in a relegation battle?' So we haven't done anything like that this year."

Blues boss Alex McLeish could be an active player in the January transfer market and the Scot has taken L.A. Galaxy striker Edson Buddle on trial. The forward has six USA caps to his name and is reported to have travelled over to Birmingham in a bid to secure a move to the Premier League.

Interesting about Buddle, Would love to see Landon Donovan here.

that surely has t be a minority of fans? what morons if they calling for him to. best thing thats happened to them

i think they will win more game sthan people think they have shown they can grind out ersults. they ghave been lucky they havent had injuries. if dann and johnson get injured they will struggle i reckon. also seems foster has got over his recent injuryy woes as was injury prone

Blues fans are morons, full stop :winkold:

OK, one or two decent ones, but they dont go :lol:

Â