Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

That was one of the most pathetic sites I have ever seen. Invading the pitch because they have made a semi-final. Pathetic tossers!

Erm

You are a sad sorry excuse for a club. Crawl back into the scum pit from which you came.

That was one of the most pathetic sites I have ever seen. Invading the pitch because they have made a semi-final. Pathetic tossers!

Erm

Made it to the semi final.

Made it to the FINAL.

Spot the difference.

We also didn't confront the Blackburn fans like moronic vermin and throw flares at them. They have no defense. They are a complete waste of oxygen and the UK would be a better place without them.

Exactly, if they weren't uneducated scum then they might have been able to celebrate an albeit lucky victory against a fairly depleted Villa team. Instead, it'll be remembered for them most likely ruining our WC bid by invading the pitch.

How did that illiterate fuckstick manage to sign up for VT?

Makes you laugh...sad prick has been a member 2 years waiting for this. Hope a car skids on ice and squashes you to pulp, word removed

What's amusing is that they finally get their victory, yet the only thing people are talking about is them invading the pitch and causing trouble. Even in Victory they come out the loser.

:nod:

Considering we have made their lives a misery for the last few years (effectively relegating them twice), I copped **** all abuse today as it was easy to deflect the conversation back on their scum fans. Most of them, to be fair, were ashamed.

they have to be. but only a fine i think.

What's amusing is that they finally get their victory, yet the only thing people are talking about is them invading the pitch and causing trouble. Even in Victory they come out the loser.

shillz so true they still look like losers :wave:

I just got linked a picture of a planned DVD by one of my mates. If it is real then it makes me want to laugh at them even more. Look at this joke:

bluesdvd.jpg

:lol:

Let it be real as it is just one more reason to laugh at how pathetic they are.

What would the extras be? How to destroy your own ground and lessons on how to be a scummy thug?

Sorry to shit on your parade mate, and whilst that is small time and a bit pathetic, didn't we do the same with a DVD collection called "Kings of the Midlands" ( :( ) or something like that?

I get more pleasure out of beating Manure than those words removed, we'll hammer them again sooner rather than later.

I just got linked a picture of a planned DVD by one of my mates. If it is real then it makes me want to laugh at them even more. Look at this joke:

bluesdvd.jpg

:lol:

Let it be real as it is just one more reason to laugh at how pathetic they are.

What would the extras be? How to destroy your own ground and lessons on how to be a scummy thug?

How small time is that!!!!

Thier first win against us in five and a half years and they want to do a DVD :lol:

Hope they do, because i dont think they realise what it tells everyone about the club they support!!

Back to the championship you fcuking retarded Mongs :lol:

McLeish's comments today:

"We have to be bigger than that," he said. "We have to not have the small club mentality.

"The scenes were like when Hereford beat Newcastle in the cup a few years ago and the fans ran on at the end, and that's fine.

"But not Birmingham, not a Premier League club. Our fans don't need to do that.

"We should be bigger than that. Definitely celebrate it but don't make it look as if it's the World Cup final.

"It's a kind of phenomenon for us that we've beaten them."

McLeish's comments today:

"We have to be bigger than that," he said. "We have to not have the small club mentality.

"The scenes were like when Hereford beat Newcastle in the cup a few years ago and the fans ran on at the end, and that's fine.

"But not Birmingham, not a Premier League club. Our fans don't need to do that.

"We should be bigger than that. Definitely celebrate it but don't make it look as if it's the World Cup final.

"It's a kind of phenomenon for us that we've beaten them."

i've got a lot of respect for McLeish. such a pity he's in charge of that disgraceful shower of shite. i imagine he'll jump at any opportunity a decent job is available.

Â