Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

No, that's Olbiyun
What, sha call WBA seals? Or WBA call us seals?

News to me. I've heard LOADS of 'noses calling us seals (admittedly some years ago). Never heard WBA involved on either side.

mirror

irmingham defender Liam Ridgewell is hoping to be the next uncapped player to catch the eye of England boss Fabio Capello.

Capello handed first caps to Andy Carroll, Jay Bothroyd and Jordan Henderson in Wednesday's Wembley clash with France, and since England's World Cup failure has also blooded Kevin Davies, Kieran Gibbs, Bobby Zamora, Gary Cahill and Jack Wilshere at international level.

Ridgewell won England Under-21 honours earlier in his career and, at the age of 26, is confident he can still be worth a chance at senior level. He says the same of Birmingham team-mates Roger Johnson and Scott Dann.

"You see people given a go at the England stage and we're the same, the three of us," Ridgewell said.

:lol::lol::lol:

"You see people given a go at the England stage and we're the same, the three of us," Ridgewell said.

= what he really means is, the 3 of them are **** crap.

To be fair Johnson and Dann are very good players. Dann especially so since he's pretty young at 22 or something like that.

WBA call us seals.... even funnier a group of them were mouthing off on 606 on our board as well, the Wolves ones are the only ones not thick as shit and trying to have a go!

WBA call us seals.... even funnier a group of them were mouthing off on 606 on our board as well, the Wolves ones are the only ones not thick as shit and trying to have a go!

They are actually my second team, oddly enough. :?

Olbiyun started the Seals thing, calling the fans in the Witton Lane seals as all they did was sit and clap, like a seal waiting for a fish from the bucket.

Yes, they are thick yam-yam retards.

‎12 hoop earings, 11 fake armani's, 10 lambert & butler, 9pm curfew, 8 young children, 7 different fathers, 6 gm's of coke, 5 sovereign rings, 4 stolen alloys, 3 different ASBO's, 2 can's of Stella and a brand new ugly baby!! Christmas the Bluenose way!

‎12 hoop earings, 11 fake armani's, 10 lambert & butler, 9pm curfew, 8 young children, 7 different fathers, 6 gm's of coke, 5 sovereign rings, 4 stolen alloys, 3 different ASBO's, 2 can's of Stella and a brand new ugly baby!! Christmas the Bluenose way!

:lol:

Â