Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

i was at this game (work related) chelsea were slow to start, blues had one good move and scored, that was it. Drogba should of had a hat trick at half time ( and thats what john motson said not my words) ben foster was absolutely amazing though

i was at this game (work related) chelsea were slow to start, blues had one good move and scored, that was it. Drogba should have had a hat trick at half time ( and thats what john motson said not my words) ben foster was absolutely amazing though

"Work Related" hey... :winkold:

i was at this game (work related) chelsea were slow to start, blues had one good move and scored, that was it. Drogba should have had a hat trick at half time ( and thats what john motson said not my words) ben foster was absolutely amazing though
Are you a zoo keeper?

Whether he got the ball or not has nothing to do with whether its a foul or not. I thought everybody knew that?

He got more of the ball than the player. It wasnt a penalty, as much i wish it had have been given!

That's as maybe. But whether a player touches the ball or not makes no difference in whether its foul or not. It's a foul if the referee deems the challenge to be reckless, dangerous or made with excessive force. You can win the ball and still get sent off.

Specifically with the Blues incident? Well, for me it falls in the "I've seen em given" category. Chelsea would have probably been given it if it happened in front of the Shed End at Stamford Bridge, they didn't today. That's football.

Well Done Blues, fair play there

But one thing

Villa Park : Chelsea visit there was an attendance of 40,122 meaning Villa Park was just under 98% full

St Andrews: Chelsea visit there was an attendance of 24,357, meaning St Andrews was just under 80% full

The max price at Villa park was £45

The max price at St Andrews was £40

Interesting....

Only one big team in this city 8)

Â