Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It's probably been mentioned already but

Birmingham owner David Sullivan says their relegation is down to the "pile of rubbish" they bought last summer, picking out Franck Queudrue as the biggest let-down. (various)
:)

i think larsson, forssell, quedrue, kapo, will go

Did you see Kapo interviewed after the game Demitri? When asked how he felt he said he was going on holiday added he was a Premier League player and made it clear he had no plans to be facing Swansea and Coventy in an Ajax shirt next season. :lol:

i think larsson, forssell, quedrue, kapo, will go

Did you see Kapo interviewed after the game Demitri? When asked how he felt he said he was going on holiday added he was a Premier League player and made it clear he had no plans to be facing Swansea and Coventy in an Ajax shirt next season. :lol:

And I don't blame him. However its not really the attitude of a proffesional player and so I wouldn't want him near B6.

d1wd5bj84w7svsv3u2qo.jpg

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Pikeys the lot of them!

I cried with laughter at this picture. I was physically on the floor with tears rolling down my eyes. funniest thing I have seen all year.

Sorry I am not from England so I don't understand at all.

What is so funny about this picture?

You can't see its funny?

A fat weeble in the most ill-fitting small heath kit imaginable, with a cap that looks too little, carrying a cheapo supermarket shopping bag?

IT'S HILARIOUS!!! :-)

Can someone rehost this picture on imageshack please?

Its blocked in work for me

Â