Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

That is what I'm asking Dem, I didn't get back until 10pm from Upton Park, I've not heard anything about them ripping the posts down. That is why I quoted that part of your post and asked what you were talking about.

Do you know what really makes me laugh? If it wasn't for the OG by Ridgewell they would have stayed up.

Seriously, without that goal it would/could have been a draw and that point would have kept them up on goal difference. Well done Agent Ridgwell.

oh i see! yes they did appartently ripped up soem seats and someone actually spat at sullivan as well. thugs

But apparently it was only the "morons" amongst them!

Birmingham City fans down but not out

May 12 2008 By Gary Marks

WE'RE down but we'll be back - that was the message today from defiant, loyal Bluenoses left bitterly disappointed by the club's relegation.

And they branded fans who brought shame on the club when they tore down the goalposts after a pitch invasion "morons".

Maybe that explains another headline in the mail:

Alex McLeish urges Birmingham City board to help rebuild

"Start over there by hammering the goalposts back in to the ground, please!"

I just loved the boy in tears sitting on his father's lap as the grim reality hit home on SKY last night. I know I should not have laughed but it seemed rude not to and I toasted their salty tears with a couple of bottles of bubbly...it breaks their hearts... :crylaugh:

**** em. Best team down the bottom stayed up. Out of the 3 teams who had to win yesterday, Fulham for me have been the best of the 3 who have played us this season both at home and away. The stydwellers deserve all they get.

Oh how things have changed!

I remember when they beat us a few years ago and they were loving the Doug and Taylor combination. All of a sudden, we're a million miles away from them.

Never mind shitty.

Â