Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Everybody says how great Blackburn have done - but what about Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Norwich, Ipswich, Southampton, Leicester and Coventry - to name just a few? None of these clubs have done as well as us.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST>? is this guy a moron or what. forest are a much bigger club than them

Everybody says how great Blackburn have done - but what about Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Norwich, Ipswich, Southampton, Leicester and Coventry - to name just a few? None of these clubs have done as well as us.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST>? is this guy a moron or what. forest are a much bigger club than them

they all are..small heath are shit..FACT....

All of those clubs have won major honours from the top of my head, and I'm pretty confident they all have higher attendance figures over recent seasons.

Isn't this indicative of the main problem at Blooze - such high delusions of grandeur.......

If they took a step back and realised the true position of the club they may be able to grow from there with a little more grace and dignity........... but I doubt that'll ever happen.

That pathetic rant by Sullivan is exactly what I was on about in my "What is it about SHA?" thread. There is no other club quite like them in their total lack of class and dignity.

Long may it continue.

And what is REALLY funny is that he has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what a complete tit he is making of himself.

"I'm an Economics scholar from London University and hold a BSc (Hons) in Economics".

What you are mate, is an arsehole.

The best stat Paddy is the fact that we have lost more trophies than Blose have won, the original FA Cup and we also momentarily lost the European Cup but it was found outside a police station in Sheffield!

"For the record I'm an Economics scholar from LondonUniversity and hold a BSc (Hons) in Economics".

Isn't this the equivalent of Michael Grade answering criticism with "for the record, I've got a degree in media studies"

Sullivan is even more of a bastard than i originally thought...and that takes some doing I can tell you!

I'm sure he can get no lower in my estimations.....or can he?

He is that short I bet he beats everyone in limbo competitions on holiday!

From the Fiver

Bad news for Mikael Forssell dept: the Bongo FC striker has been called up for military service in his native Finland, but six months of his year-long service will be spent at St Andrew's.

Not that he'll necessarily stay I suppose.

Â