Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

This must be the dumbest man ever.

How can he negotiate a good price for the club after these quotes?

How can he come back to the club if a deal does not materialize, claiming he is in it for the love of the club, after saying he deep down don't want to be there?

d1wd5bj84w7svsv3u2qo.jpg

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Pikeys the lot of them!

I cried with laughter at this picture. I was physically on the floor with tears rolling down my eyes. funniest thing I have seen all year.

Sorry I am not from England so I don't understand at all.

What is so funny about this picture?

What like Palious (spelling?) who Man Utd are supposed to be sniffing around?

McLeish didn't rate him so he got rid of him & now Wigan are valuing him at £7-8m. Don't forget he sold Arteta when he was manager of Rangers saying he wasn't good enough!!

:crylaugh:

Funniest thing I 've read in a long time:

"When there's a large chunk of your supporters singing 'sack the board' and shouting at me, in front of my kids, '**** off you little ******' you think to yourself 'what am I doing here?' Sullivan told the Birmingham Mail today.

What like Palious (spelling?) who Man Utd are supposed to be sniffing around?

McLeish didn't rate him so he got rid of him & now Wigan are valuing him at £7-8m. Don't forget he sold Arteta when he was manager of Rangers saying he wasn't good enough!!

:crylaugh:

I believe Arteta was homesick and wanted to move back to Spain; strange that a year or so later he ended up on Merseyside

If I can be honest I am amazed that Sullivan has come out and spoken like this. No seriously I am....

I was expecting that **** gobshite rent-a-quote Gold to open his big hairy **** gob instead!

d1wd5bj84w7svsv3u2qo.jpg

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Pikeys the lot of them!

I cried with laughter at this picture. I was physically on the floor with tears rolling down my eyes. funniest thing I have seen all year.

Sorry I am not from England so I don't understand at all.

What is so funny about this picture?

You can't see its funny?

A fat weeble in the most ill-fitting small heath kit imaginable, with a cap that looks too little, carrying a cheapo supermarket shopping bag?

IT'S HILARIOUS!!! :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Even Ron Toss is starting to have a go at Gold. 'promises made never materialised etc...'

Also it's obvious that Gold HATES Sullivan. Never refers to him by first name. Trying to push blame onto him etc.

This is magic. Oh bring on the moron fans please Tom. They break your heart dont they? :crylaugh:

"I'm on my way out, but realistically - who is going to buy?"

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA :-)

He only knew one King,

'The Sultan of Brunei? The King of Saudi Arabia? The King of S..'

Their do tonight has been described as:

'a starstudded event, the biggest in the clubs history with fine dining and entertainment'.

I wouldn't mind going now actually!

Â