Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I would like to make a request to all of you that reside in or around Birmingham. I live in Notts and so I'm sorry to say Bluenoses are safe from my wrath and laughter today, lucky them. So i would like to ask my fellow Villa fans to remember me today.

When you are all hammering those sad pathetic noses take a moment to remember those less fortunate than yourselves, those Villa fans in exile. Savour the moment, make sure every little dig you give is delivered with style and that you twist the knife at every opportunity.

Then we you think they have had enough give them some more, for those fans like me who can't give them some in person and remind them of just how shite they are and always have been and how daft their opinion was that they would over take us.

The really sad thing, is that if only they had managed to take one solitary point from their more illustrious second city rivals, they'd have stayed up.

:rofl:

The really sad thing, is that if only they had managed to take one solitary point from their more illustrious second city rivals, they'd have stayed up.

:rofl:

And they were only 3 minutes away from getting that point back on Sunday 11th November 2007. Oh well SEE YA! :wave::wave::wave:

Love the Piggy SSN interview:

"I may have to....sniffle, sniffle, bubb, blub, blub, snort snort,..........resign."

HAW HAW! I bet the General is having a quiet chuckle to himself today.

Let's hope they get relegated again next season. Back to where they really belong.

And to James McFadd, find yourself a proper club to play for son. Then I can enjoy you playing for Scotland again.

Who will want to buy them though thats the issue.

Sullivan said he would sell to Gold, Gold doesn't want the shares and actually wants to sellhis own.

They all want out

Who will want to buy them though thats the issue.

Sullivan said he would sell to Gold, Gold doesn't want the shares and actually wants to sellhis own.

They all want out

Bring back the Kumars I say and Mark One as the sponsor!!

surely if they really want to sell they will sell to yeung if no one else wnats that hell hole of a club? who would want to owe a team with fans like that?

we may have disliekd doug but we never ran on the pitch and destroyed our own ground. disgraceful and not suprised

Â