Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

i met a guy in the guy in Loughborugh wearing the full SHA training kit, i went up to him straight away to tell him how shit they were and 5-1 etc but it turned out hes a spurs fan but gets the training ki for free off a mate :(

i met a guy in the guy in Loughborugh wearing the full SHA training kit, i went up to him straight away to tell him how shit they were and 5-1 etc but it turned out hes a spurs fan but gets the training ki for free off a mate :(
How bizarre are some people?!

Thats feckin disgusting,have taking to giving kits away to gain fans...

I was talking to a bluenose at work who said he went to school with Ian Taylor and claims he was better than him at football :lol:

And this same person says the board should just walk out on the club and leave them in the shit after the abuse they got :bonk:

I'm gonna miss them.

if yeung takes over it will be hilarous. but i cant see werewolf selling to him

I think werewolf would sell to anyone! even Satan himself....Not that Trevor Francis has got the money.

The fact they got as far as they did with Yeung seems to hint they'd sell to anyone

I genuinely think the turmoil at that 'club' will go on for a while yet and their dreams of bouncing straight back up to the Prem will be just that...dreams.

Within an hour of the 5-1 victory, a so-called Villa fan told me heโ€™d have preferred โ€˜a scrappy 1-0โ€™ (he didn't say to who).

I know it takes all sorts but surely no right thinking Villan should be expressing such opinions.

ร—
ร—
ร‚