Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

35 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Chambers is a good signing as might be the lad from Southampton, Bramall who knows, I rather suspect Arry hasn't seen him play. 

I think loans are okay to supplement your team but not replace it.

Its Jenkinson not chambers they signing on loan ;)

Agree with your last point but it does seem they are to replace them which is odd. 

Hmmmm to be honest I'm slightly worried, Jenkinson is a good defender at right back and centre back. Brammall is easily a better left back then what they have now (grounds lol) brammall is very very fast! Also looks like they are bringing in Gallagher, Downing and Acquah.... hate to say it but all good players that vasty upgrade their poor team, I just hope they take a while to settle.

5 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Hmmmm to be honest I'm slightly worried, Jenkinson is a good defender at right back and centre back. Brammall is easily a better left back then what they have now (grounds lol) brammall is very very fast! Also looks like they are bringing in Gallagher, Downing and Acquah.... hate to say it but all good players that vasty upgrade their poor team, I just hope they take a while to settle.

i dont think that will be enough to get them up though and the worry for them is most of those will just return to their parent clubs at end of season. downing is utter shit now so that is not a real worry. dont know too much about Acquah but candleface targeted about 4-5 other cms before him so that must say something... 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i dont think that will be enough to get them up though and the worry for them is most of those will just return to their parent clubs at end of season. downing is utter shit now so that is not a real worry. dont know too much about Acquah but candleface targeted about 4-5 other cms before him so that must say something... 

Acquah is better than anyone they currently have in CM, yeah I suppose it's good that 3 of them are only loans but still have to admit they are good loans for this season, I also think Vassell looks a promising player & they will have Che Adams back so a bit of pace upfront. I hate blues but I like to be honest with my ratings of players, one thing we can seriously hope for is that the players he called garbage turn on Redknapp or little factions develope at the club, surely the players ain't happy with what he's said & it could turn sour at the club.

Jenkinson is on that classic Arsenal ' not good enough, will never be good enough, let's keep him hanging around on £40,000 - £60,000 for the next decade' salary.

I thought he looked decent at West Ham, then had a bad injury, went back for a second spell and looked ruined. Like Hutton..only worse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Jenkinson is on that classic Arsenal ' not good enough, will never be good enough, let's keep him hanging around on £40,000 - £60,000 for the next decade' salary.

I thought he looked decent at West Ham, then had a bad injury, went back for a second spell and looked ruined. Like Hutton..only worse.

Not sure why they need a rb that Nsue isn't a bad player

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

In fairness it's a little different. Jenkinson is a proper gooner (when he signed there were pictures of his bedroom plastered with Arsenal posters) so I suppose if you're a fan and you're playing for your boyhood club you try to stay there as long as possible as it's not going to get better when you leave.

Stuart Downing is past it, not just a little past it but miles past it.

He doesn't tackle, he never did. He can't run, he doesn't get around the pitch and according to Boro fans he doesn't get any goals or assists. They can't wait to get rid.

He is just the sort of signing on big money that could help cripple them.

I might just start to like Downing again after all, probably not though.

• Like 1

Â