Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, John said:

I doubt they will be. Some would rather go down than do that and the vast majority would not understand why Villa winning might help them stay up. ;) 

I wish I could be around for that moment of clarity.

" Ha ha. Villa are shit. They cant even beat Blackburn. Oh, wait."

• Like 1

Be absolutely hilarious hearing the unwashed saying "come on vile"

I will happy to give rovers 3 points. But I can see blose beating Huddersfield who have a game midweek while blose don't that will be key. By then Bristol city might be safe so they may get something there.

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Each to their own.

I think the man's a word removed and deserved every bit.

He's a **** spineless turd of a man, who'll say whatever he thinks people want to hear. **** him. I hope the abuse keeps him up at night.

Agreed. First thing he said when he rejoined the scummers was "we need to finish above Villa". Obsessed.

Well that didn't quite pan out did it, you square headed shit-spewing retard.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Agreed. First thing he said when he rejoined the scummers was "we need to finish above Villa". Obsessed.

Well that didn't quite pan out did it, you square headed shit-spewing retard.

I nominate you for Poet Laureate of the United Kingdom...

That line was a work of art!

• Like 2

Tbh i can't see them going down simply due to them playing a terrible Bristol side on th last day... A terrible Bristol side with nothing to play for!

If they do go down they deserve it!

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sooooo, anyone else kinda hoping we lose to Blackburn this week?

Definitely not. I don't get this let's lose to help send them down thing. It's small time and imo we are better than that. If they manage to stay up then fair enough, and we will have another sold out Derby next season. What's not to like about that?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

You can come with me and laugh at them at a sold out Bescot next season. What's not to like about that? ;)

having to wait for a train with all those blue-noses at Bescot station afterwards. 

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Definitely not. I don't get this let's lose to help send them down thing. It's small time and imo we are better than that. If they manage to stay up then fair enough, and we will have another sold out Derby next season. What's not to like about that?

I'd rather win, but if we do lose....LOL. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Didn't spot this.

What a **** thug. Should have the book thrown at him.

Yeah I pointed this out on the reactions thread yesterday, as I spotted it in the link to Gabby's goal. Some people thought it may have been accidental, I am not so sure. I think there are grounds for a retrospective ban but it will probably be ignored.

Â