Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

crap team, crap fans, crap past, crap future.

But still obsessed with biggest club in the Midlands, that'll never change, even if they disappeared off the face of the earth.

Sooooo Zigic is now on £62,000 a week  :crylaugh:

Their most prolific striker, King, has been told he can leave on a free (along with three others). These will be replaced by Bosman signings. Butland is off to Stoke.

It's going to be a long season at the sty.

The new gaffer at one of my locals is an inbred, the deluded duffer was desperately trying to convince me last night that they were the bigger club because they'd won the league cup, he wasn't trying to wind me up, he genuinely believed what he was saying :/

cabbage.jpgvillage-idiot.jpg

Blues fan                                                       Cabbage.

Edited by turnbull

The trial of Carson Yeung on five counts of money laundering continued today in the District Court with chief prosecution witness Roderick Sutton again in the witness box.

Oriental Daily reports that  Roderick Sutton continued his testimony by refuting the statements in the defence submission stating that there was not enough documentation showing sources of funding and that they had taken information for the submission on Carson’s wealth from Wikipedia, which can be edited by anyone. He also pointed out that Chung Nam Securities had testified that they had chased Carson for money and had threatened him with bankruptcy proceedings, as had already been revealed in the trial.

Sutton continued to refute the defence submission, making observations on the defence arguments about loans granted to Carson, purchase of vehicles and the number of stock accounts that he had.

The trial continues tomorrow at 9:30am (2:30am BST)

bfi1332687369h.gif

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 2

Sky Sports ran a feature leading up to one of the derby matches about a half wit who had a SHA tattoo - only it was upside down. The guy claimed it was unique. Priceless...

Lee Clark has got their media department to knock up a DVD on the history of Small Heath and what it is like to play for them. His aim is for it to convince players to join them ahead of teams that can offer more money.

Now, come on. Admit it you would kill to see a copy wouldn't you :)

I hope it doesn't get released. I would herniate a disk folding over laughing.

Lee Clark has got their media department to knock up a DVD on the history of Small Heath and what it is like to play for them. His aim is for it to convince players to join them ahead of teams that can offer more money.

Its probably just 30 minutes of Christophe Dugarry holding his world cup medal

am pretty sure I read somewhere he was voted their greatest ever player and he has played jsut over 25 games for them  :crylaugh:

They seem quite happy with the Blackpool guy they've signed today, any danger of them getting their act together?

They haven't in 138 years so I can't see them doing it now.

• Like 1

Its probably just 30 minutes of Christophe Dugarry holding his world cup medal

am pretty sure I read somewhere he was voted their greatest ever player and he has played jsut over 25 games for them  :crylaugh:

Doesn't make it not true! I'd be tempted to agree with them, if they weren't...them.

Â