Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Lee Clark has got their media department to knock up a DVD on the history of Small Heath and what it is like to play for them. His aim is for it to convince players to join them ahead of teams that can offer more money.

Now, come on. Admit it you would kill to see a copy wouldn't you :)

It's already in the bargain basket at Tesco's for 99p.

Lee Clark has got their media department to knock up a DVD on the history of Small Heath and what it is like to play for them. His aim is for it to convince players to join them ahead of teams that can offer more money.

Robbing bastards. 

I tried to buy a copy at the self serve till at Tesco in West Brom. It just kept saying unidentified item in Baggies area.

I'll get my coat.

• Like 2

45,000 quid whilst in footballing terms is a drop ion the ocean, is a lot of money to a tinpot outfit like sha, Imagine if they get it back, with that sort of spending power they would be able to seriously strengthen the squad they currently have.

ed8ef514451e7b38bef7c42383888131_z.jpg

Zigic says hi.

Edited by legov
  • Like 3

After recently splitting up with my partner I thought I'd try a dating site, ive just got a message off a women called "Nat" and it happens to be that thai bird in a blues top (pics posted somewhere in this thread) she is a unemployed housewife who "works for her husband" Honestly I wet myself a little bit  :huh:

After recently splitting up with my partner I thought I'd try a dating site, ive just got a message off a women called "Nat" and it happens to be that thai bird in a blues top (pics posted somewhere in this thread) she is a unemployed housewife who "works for her husband" Honestly I wet myself a little bit  :huh:

Come on mate...you could have a lot of fun with that, post a new thread in OT. Could be legendary!

• Like 2

After recently splitting up with my partner I thought Believe me trim  a dating site, ive just got a message off a women called "Nat" and it happens to be that thai bird in a blues top (pics posted somewhere in this thread) she is a unemployed housewife who "works for her husband" Honestly I wet myself a little bit  :huh:

Come on mate...you could have a lot of fun with that, post a new thread in OT. Could be legendary!

When I get home tonight I will finally get my head around posting links and put her profile up. She has a private pic album aswell. Believe me i will have fun.

45,000 quid whilst in footballing terms is a drop ion the ocean, is a lot of money to a tinpot outfit like sha, Imagine if they get it back, with that sort of spending power they would be able to seriously strengthen the squad they currently have.

ed8ef514451e7b38bef7c42383888131_z.jpg

Zigic says hi.

Or pay Zigic for 5 days :D

Anyone just a tad worried they might make a good fist of it next season? They finished last season in decent form, and Clark, for all his obvious retarded-esque failings, seems to be following our model in buying young and hungry players (albeit players nowhere near as good as our own).

It seems to me teams like that often tend to do OK in that league.

By the way, if anyone can find Steve Rotherham on Facebook then his profile is comedy gold-I think that 'Nat' who messaged you might be his Mrs. Some of the pictures on his Profile are, well... :crylaugh:  :puke:

Anyone just a tad worried they might make a good fist of it next season? They finished last season in decent form, and Clark, for all his obvious retarded-esque failings, seems to be following our model in buying young and hungry players (albeit players nowhere near as good as our own).

It seems to me teams like that often tend to do OK in that league.

All that I've seen is they've brought in some players in their mid 20s with mediocre records at low levels who have left their previous clubs on free transfers.

Davies and Redmond look set to leave and Butland already has left. Bet Victor has them at 9-1 to get relegated and I'd say that represented good value.

Â