Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

19 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

And they practically escaped punishment for it. Absolute vermin club and supporters, I hope they all die of gonnorhea and piss blood out their anuses for now til eternity.

That's a bit harsh to be honest !

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

I want them in the Premier league, just so we can beat them twice a year and have a great time while doing it.

That's what some Villa fans were saying back in 2002. It didn't go as hoped.

9 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

This is **** fantastic.

I've now been told that Villa are the jammiest club on England and Blues are the unluckiest.

Now, let's ignore how they've jacksied late survival in god knows how many of the past 10 years. Got away pretty bloody lightly on the points deduction front. Benefited from teams resting players against them which helped them stay up (looking at you, Huddersfield). 

I've been trying to work out how we're apparently so jammy. We deservedly got relegated (and didn't fight it for as long as they've managed to), almost went into administration, didn't actually break any rules to go back up and are now doing very well because of good ownership and good management, nothing else. It's not like we've fluked any cup wins or anything like they did (which is 50% of everything they've ever won of note, may I add).

They're just a steaming hot pile of shite that finally ran out of luck (and they seem absolutely unwilling to admit that they've been relegated thanks to the moronic decisions of their apparent saint of an owner).

I have a suggestion for a retort to these people:

"Every accusation, is a confession."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just needs an SHA badge on his uniform

This should be brought back on the terraces

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

I want them in the Premier league, just so we can beat them twice a year and have a great time while doing it.

Don't want that scum anywhere near our stadium, they will come and trash the place. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Don't want that scum anywhere near our stadium, they will come and trash the place. 

A fanbase that runs onto the field and hits players: sounds exactly like the kind of neighbours you'd want.

If you're a fcking methhead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Where's all the "crying in the stands" pics? Let's be avin' 'em!

spacer.png

To be fair to the lad, he’s just found out his dad’s his uncle.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Nah. **** that. 

I hope they get relegated over and over until they’re on the brink of going bust but without actually going under

Could be one division between them and Solihull Moors by this time tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

Could be one division between them and Solihull Moors by this time tomorrow.

The JLR derby

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Thoughts and prayers to the police, who are having to deal with more than their fair share of domestic abuse calls in the City tonight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Nah, I want them out of business, their ground demolished and turned into new building that’s part of our expanding elite level academy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

To be fair to the lad, he’s just found out his dad’s his uncle’s wife. 

fixed for you 😂😂

33 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

A fanbase that runs onto the field and hits players: sounds exactly like the kind of neighbours you'd want.

If you're a fcking methhead.

To be fair one of ours ran on the pitch and squared up to savage. He bottled it last minute though 

36 minutes ago, Strog said:

Nah, I want them out of business, their ground demolished and turned into new building that’s part of our expanding elite level academy 

You'd only get shite out of it tho

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Gabby and O'Hara on Talksport absolutely rinsing Sha. 

Not one of their fans has phoned in 😂

That's inadvertently the most intelligent thing I've ever known a blues fan to do, ignore the wank puffins on TalkSport.

Â