Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

They apparently believe it "irks us" that they carry the City's name.

They also say it bothers us that their fans have a better reputation!

They are known for having terrible support for a 2nd city club and those that do go are known for topping the arrest league and being violent, moronic w*****s.

...and what an amazing job they have done over the years, promoting our city's name to the rest of the nation.....or in Europe when 400k downed tools at JLR to answer the call of the Lulu elders and headed straight to Brussels, or the older (and by default,  more "proppa" noses) who trotted across Italy to witness Terry Cooper's men conquer all in the Anglo-Italian Cup.....or at least, smash the **** out of the local town square whilst on the pop/sniff. Mate.

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

...and what an amazing job they have done over the years, promoting our city's name to the rest of the nation.....or in Europe when 400k downed tools at JLR to answer the call of the Lulu elders and headed straight to Brussels, or the older (and by default,  more "proppa" noses) who trotted across Italy to witness Terry Cooper's men conquer all in the Anglo-Italian Cup.....or at least, smash the **** out of the local town square whilst on the pop/sniff. Mate.

Proppa support mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep. One poster says that they can full their new ground with football tourists and even said they could sell 100,000 tickets when they play Liverpool, to tourists alone.

So their plan is to build a stadium far too big for them and fill it with tourists who support the away team. 🤔 

Soon they'll only have one chance a year to play Liverpool and that's if they even reach the third round of the FA Cup. And I mean proper third round proper, not the third qualifying round they'll have to get through.

Edited by fightoffyour

They only have the city's "name" as they reneged on a gentleman's agreement that no club would call themselves after the city. More fool us for thinking they could be trusted

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

They are also claiming there were loads of empty seats at Villa Park last night for a European Quarter Final.

I assume they mean the upper tier of the AWAY end?

Idiots.

I couldn’t get a ticket so I think they are fibbing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

At these fans forums Wagner and Cook have been telling their fans to not listen to the haters in reference to fans of other clubs and parts of the media, and saying it will only get worse the more succesful they become, Wagner even had 'FEA' as part of his presentation the other day, and made a big deal of it meaning 'F*** Em All' again in reference to the haters and doubters, all seems very propagandary to me, as if they're trying to condition their fans into not believing any media criticism that might come, also interesting to see them say there are going to be some decisions with regards to St Andrews that might not be popular, but their fans have to trust them, they're apparently spending a lot of money on it, despite the proposed ground move

He's a legit operator so it seems, they've partnered up with Oak View Group, got Tom Brady on board, Nike going to be making bespoke kits for them over the next two season, they've already done a lot of work on their training ground and stadium, I think it was something like £15m on the stadium with a further £20m planned before next season, and so and so on, so not saying he's some Tony Xia type me wouldn't have a clue about that anyway, but if was a fan of theirs I'd be slightly concerned by the amount of talking he does, usually the real besty owners just stay quiet in the background

He’s throwing peanuts to the monkeys. If they’re so committed, then why haven’t they even bought the total shareholding of the Chinese yet. He’s playing them for saps.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

"Sutton Coldfield Blues" ?? That's dvb territory mate. In any case, I thought El Spastico sold out months ago ? Stans gunna be proppa rocking. Mate.

"Sutton Coldfield Blues"

Theres about 3 of them. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, meregreen said:

He’s throwing peanuts to the monkeys. If they’re so committed, then why haven’t they even bought the total shareholding of the Chinese yet. He’s playing them for saps.

The hedge fund he runs has currently lost a lot of its value due to bad investments (Hertz and the Tesla position). He may talk a good game, but the proof is in the pudding. 

Let them have their fun, it'll probably all end in tears. I'll be very surprised if the 'Wembley of the Midlands' is ever built. Unless they get outside investors, I can't see where the money is coming from. The value of the hedge fund he manages is less than half of Sawris' personal wealth, and I can't see us throwing money at a new stadium. Football isn't known as a profitable endeavour. Its a money pit. 

I'm not rattled. 

Mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There is actually a legitimate reason related to the HKSE as to why they haven't bought the total shareholding yet, but they have full control and eventually will have full ownership

Posted (edited)

Plymouth beating Leicester. If it stays like this, Blues would have to get 7 points in 4 games just to get ahead of them now, let alone what they do in their next 3 games.

Essentially, would be one more team that Blues can’t catch.

Points are also going to Wednesday and/or Stoke who play each other tomorrow.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Bless 'em.

Actually that randomly reminded me....weren't half their squad arrested in the mid 90s after a mass brawl in some pre season friendly in Italy? I'm certain it was in the Barry Fry era (why wouldn't it be) but can't remember what the actual punishments were. Liam Daish's name rings a bell regarding this.

3 hours ago, useless said:

At these fans forums Wagner and Cook have been telling their fans to not listen to the haters in reference to fans of other clubs and parts of the media, and saying it will only get worse the more succesful they become, Wagner even had 'FEA' as part of his presentation the other day, and made a big deal of it meaning 'F*** Em All' again in reference to the haters and doubters, all seems very propagandary to me, as if they're trying to condition their fans into not believing any media criticism that might come, also interesting to see them say there are going to be some decisions with regards to St Andrews that might not be popular, but their fans have to trust them, they're apparently spending a lot of money on it, despite the proposed ground move

He's a legit operator so it seems, they've partnered up with Oak View Group, got Tom Brady on board, Nike going to be making bespoke kits for them over the next two season, they've already done a lot of work on their training ground and stadium, I think it was something like £15m on the stadium with a further £20m planned before next season, and so and so on, so not saying he's some Tony Xia type me wouldn't have a clue about that anyway, but if was a fan of theirs I'd be slightly concerned by the amount of talking he does, usually the real besty owners just stay quiet in the background

Cook's a nasty piece of work as evidenced by his time at Man. City. Slagging off Richard Dunne as soon as he came in and while that's just sporting opinion what he said about Nedum Onouha's Mother was a disgrace and rightfully lost his job there.

So funny if his homecoming ends in them finally being relegated from the championship as he was a big player on getting Rooney in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bless 'em.

Actually that randomly reminded me....weren't half their squad arrested in the mid 90s after a mass brawl in some pre season friendly in Italy? I'm certain it was in the Barry Fry era (why wouldn't it be) but can't remember what the actual punishments were. Liam Daish's name rings a bell regarding this.

The same Daish who used to drink with the clamper and his merry lulu men in the Black Horse 

8 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Bloke who has wrote that Ryan Giggs esque cringe is called Jez. 

Change the e to an i and it's more apt. 

You mean he'd be South African? 🤔

As its stands, a defeat at Huddersfield would leave them 4 points from safety with 3 games to go.

I know they don't play them next but bloody hell that's a huge game for them.

Â