Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Still reckon they'll escape, the teams around them don't win much either apart from Sheff Wed.

I think they’ll sneak it too, but QPR have won four out of their last eight. They admittedly haven’t won in their previous two, but one was a reasonable draw to baggies.

The game between them and sha is shaping up to be an important one. At this moment I’d back QPR out of the two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Why on earth did you watch them when there’s CL football on???

Some people prefer watching championship over CL which has been very sterile for many many years. It was an interesting league when we were in it and I've continued to watch games in midweek since.

Only put on the Arsenal game when it went to penalties. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Seems that Knighthead are getting Karma for their Rooney appt. I think this is the year they do go down. They look so crap. The fans arent turning up.and Mowbray is a long way from returning 

Maybe the sports quarter will be put on the backburner eh ? 

How do you know this?

5 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

How do you know this?

Didnt they quote 6 to 8 weeks? 

. Which means another 3 or 4 weeks for him to return if the return date is right. 

Gets back early April. He has a month to save the season and who knows if he will feel well enough.

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

The great stinking turd is almost flushed

Key word here is "almost". They will get out of it due to a flukey last-minute own goal equaliser and finish 4th bottom a goal better off than the last relegation placed team.

Just like their only trophy win ( only team in the area to win a cup this century  - yawn) which was gifted to them by a last minute clash between arsenal's keeper and defender for a finish my right b*ll*ck could manage to nudge over the line and I had that removed 8 years ago. 

But no.....WE'RE the spawny, jammy ones. Mate 🙄

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Key word here is "almost". They will get out of it due to a flukey last-minute own goal equaliser and finish 4th bottom a goal better off than the last relegation placed team.

Just like their only trophy win ( only team in the area to win a cup this century  - yawn) which was gifted to them by a last minute clash between arsenal's keeper and defender for a finish my right b*ll*ck could manage to nudge over the line and I had that removed 8 years ago. 

But no.....WE'RE the spawny, jammy ones. Mate 🙄

They also should have been knocked out a couple of rounds earlier by some titan of a club like Barnsley. I think they beat them on penalties but the other team had a goal chalked off that shouldn't have been.

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Wait what did I miss? Mowbray isn't managing them at the moment?

Still manager but has an illness which required taking about 8 weeks off.

The original suggestion was up to two months. Which could mean sooner. Was also vague enough to be a bit longer.

Hoping for his sake he’s back to full health soon.

Also hoping that small heath’s form remains as good as it has been since he took a step back.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

The original suggestion was up to two months. Which could mean sooner. Was also vague enough to be a bit longer.

Also hoping that small heath’s form remains as good as it has been since he took a step back.

Exactly this!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yeah Mowbrey is one good guys in the game, a gent

Christ knows why he took that steaming pile of shite job. He can't be short of a few bob, surely?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Yeah Mowbrey is one good guys in the game, a gent

Christ knows why he took that steaming pile of shite job. He can't be short of a few bob, surely?

Guess at this stage of his life, he’s just looking to have a few laughs.

• Haha 2

Â