Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I bet more of them watched our game than their own! 

most definately this, every nose I know has an eiditic reclection of all things 'vile' 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Another gold nugget from their 90s-looking forum:

"And let's not forget, if Knighthead have their way, Villa will look back at days like these and wish they could return to them"

I really wish I could enjoy beating City and Arsenal in in the space of 4 days, leaving Villa sitting comfortably 3rd while the Blosers sit 4pts above the relegation zone, but I'm so **** RATTLED.

They’re so Alf Garnett word it’s barely believable 

48 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

most definately this, every nose I know has an eiditic reclection of all things 'vile' 

Yep, they know more about Villa than they do about their mums, sisters, nieces etc lady gardens 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

it is all getting a bit salfty on the last couple of pages on the matchday thread on SHA, is it my imagination or are they a little rattled 

19:30, Sat 9 Dec
What worries me if they keep on like this then they will get top4 and if they strengthen in January then could be in with a shout
19:28, Sat 9 Dec
bluer than blues
I absolutely effing hate v*lla. I can't stand the love-in from every commentator and pundit. They can all get to eff.

Football is effing shit right now.
Villa bastards they are going to win this league you know, it's Leicester all over again

Inbreeding addles the brain

Mate

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Imagine we have beaten the best two teams in the country with two clean sheets

Meanwhile at the sty they got destroyed by their ex tenants scored by a former villian.

We are rattled

Mate

And that ex villan is also a blues fan 😂

O'Hare's family are small heath fans, but he's a Villa fan, or so he's said, I presume he was telling the truth, not everyone is like the Gardners.

He's out of contract in the summer so will be interesting to see what happens, before his year out he was being linked to Spurs and Burnley, would actually be a good signing for these if they're as ambitious as they claim, but if he can't get a Prem move he might just sign a new contract with Covntry, or end up at Burnley after all if they're relegated, I guess a lot will depend on whether he can prove he's back to pre-injury form between now and the end of the season

All the sha lot have got to cling on to is our away form letting us down......I mean one nose remarked that Bournemouth battered us....and don't forget forest !!!

Or.....

The vain hope that man ure make an approach for "dick emery" .....

....you can almost hear the straw clutching from Stans......proppa straw clutching mind....not like in the Shires. Mate.

• Haha 4

On 09/12/2023 at 17:24, Wurzel said:

“I’m not saying Unai Emery is a better manager than I would be, but there are things that I would do as a manager that he can’t do. Could Emery come on in the last minute and hold the ball up as well as I do to see a game out 1-0? Nobody is better at that that Deeney”

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

“I’m not saying Unai Emery is a better manager than I would be, but there are things that I would do as a manager that he can’t do. Could Emery come on in the last minute and hold the ball up as well as I do to see a game out 1-0? Nobody is better at that that Deeney”

Reminds me of Savage tellingly z Graham Souness thst he was a better player than he, Souness would ever be, or ever was, Souness answered , “fair enough Robbiei I’ll see you after the game, to discuss it further, you bring your medals and I’ll bring mine!” It seems like they’ve never had any sense and it’s likely that they never will!! UTV!!!

Â