Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Apparently this journo reports mainly on sha and if you can bear to give up 2½ minutes of your life to watch this, Moxley actually says (with a straight face) that Rooney mentioned Peaky Blinders (!) in his press conference 🤣 as well as not trying to copy the accent.

Heavy duty stuff to get Stans proppa rocking. Mate.

• Haha 1

Villa advertise kit releases and season tickets (old days) on billboards all over Brum including the Coventry Road right next to St Andrews.  I don't see us giving it the big one.

But I guess when your whole identity is based on being violent, fictional tv characters and being able to drink in town then seeing a fat man on a billboard somewhere might blow your mind!

• Like 1

I'd not put it past these lot that Rooney wins like 5 in-a-row, a bigger club, like Exeter or Dagenham, come in for him, he pisses off first chance he gets, their fans then tweet non-stop about how well he's doing at his new club and that he's 'Our Wayne' and the club retire the home dugout to honor him. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm fuming. I use this road when I'm in the office to and from the M6. I'm telling my boss I have to quit my job now.

Calm down. You sound rattled mate. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s so sha to have a Billboard next to the M6 but it’s actually so low nobody can actually see it. 

Cheapest one within 5 miles of the motorway, they're well chuffed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Unpopular opinion, but I think it’s pretty grim the way everyone’s talking about Rooney’s appearance.

I see what you mean. IMHO Rooney - even as a teenager - was heavy set but in the profession he makes his living in fitness is king. Then again, he's probably thought after 20+ years of training and diet "sod it" and had more than the occasional burger or kebab. Look at Neville Southall, Neil Ruddock, Alan Brazil and so on....I guess its his choice. The facial hair, reddened skin don't "help" his overall appearance but again, his choice. In this world that is obsessed with image (which does my head in....women's game, fake tan and lashes - does that improve your chances of winning ?).... I suppose its up to him

I am typing this after doing a night shift, not shaved for a week, toothpaste down my t shirt whilst wearing pissy joggers so I'm no one to criticise !

• Haha 1

Â