Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 13/06/2023 at 13:46, Wurzel said:

Sounds like a pleasant evenings entertainment.

It seems Malcolm from Jurassic Park was right..

Nature did find a way..

Two brothers can somehow have children..

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Selling Chong for £4m, although £1m of that goes to Man Utd. Never realised he played well enough last year to warrant a move to the premier league. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Selling Chong for £4m, although £1m of that goes to Man Utd. Never realised he played well enough last year to warrant a move to the premier league. 

4m fof chong?? He is a complete donkey. Terrible player.

That's definitely going to help blose. Id say with him and bellingham going they no longer have any FFP issues

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

4m fof chong?? He is a complete donkey. Terrible player.

That's definitely going to help blose. Id say with him and bellingham going they no longer have any FFP issues

They’ll also no longer have a team 😂😂

• Haha 4

On 10/07/2023 at 18:04, mottaloo said:

On sha forum someone has posted an article on the hawkeye "goal" that never wuzz but shudda bin, but cuz it was de vile, them spawny DVBs get away with it.

Only the 67 replies to that thread so far,  in 6 hours.

Good to see they've proppa got over it 🤣

Just catching up on this this evening, it seems that they still have a healthy hatred for “bacon face”and has thankful that their dad brought them up a nose🤡

• Haha 1

They are really, actually celebrating over on SHA. I know they have new owners but is that it?

I mean, they haven't been bought by the Kingdom of Bahrain or anything?

They seem to think they are going to be "**** huge" as one poster put it. 

What have I missed?

33 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yes it is quite amusing to see the lil inbreds going over the top ! Thing is, the new owners haven't bought it all, but 49% so far and are a hedge fund (ask cov City how well that went for them !)....but it doesn't matter mate - blues are proppa back....a few of them saw what  could be done by Luton and if them lot can do it then so can blues mate. Back to the promised land of the Premier league.....the levels of giddiness is very funny especially when their ginger soothsayer/doom merchant Al Majir tells them (rightly) that FFP and P&S means that they can hardly splash the cash this season.....but then they reply that blues are back mate, we're gonna spend millions mate....totally ignoring his words of warning....so he tells them again....they go "OK, mate".....then a page later blues are proppa back mate, spending at Harrods....so he gets all pissed off, tells em again.....they acknowledge.....then off they go again 🤣

Would be absolutely hilarous if the fans expectations grew like it is and they actually did worse than last year.

Im expecting a late window of activity for them as they ahve ket so many go and brought in very few

• Haha 1

Maxime Colin and Harlee Dean are the only ones they've let go that were regulars, they've signed Ethan Laird, Tyler Roberts, Koji Miyoshi, and Krystian Bielik and are rumouredly close to signing Oli Burke, Siriki Dembélé, and Dion Sanderson, so even if they lose Chong, their squad will be stronger than it was.

Surprised there hasn't been more talk of George Hall leaving, they will have done well if they can hang on to him, looks like they're going to loseTrevan Sanusi though.

With all the new signings and new owners Eustace going to be under more pressure than usual.

Edited by useless

57 minutes ago, useless said:

Maxime Colin and Harlee Dean are the only ones they've let go that were regulars, they've signed Ethan Laird, Tyler Roberts, Koji Miyoshi, and Krystian Bielik and are rumouredly close to signing Oli Burke, Siriki Dembélé, and Dion Sanderson, so even if they lose Chong, their squad will be stronger than it was.

Surprised there hasn't been more talk of George Hall leaving, they will have done well if they can hang on to him, looks like they're going to loseTrevan Sanusi though.

With all the new signings and new owners Eustace going to be under more pressure than usual.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Koji Miyosh I don't know anything about, Ethan Laird I thought looked a decent attacking right-back whenever I watched QPR last season, didn't realize he was on loan from Man Utd, surprised that these managed to sign him, I think Craig Gardner and Darren Fletcher are friends, so have been gettting a few good deals from United recently, Roberts was also on loan at QPR, he I was less impressed with, when they were doing well looked the weak link in their team despite being the player with lots of recent Premier League experience, Leeds fans always baffled how he got so much game time with them.

3 hours ago, useless said:

Dont forget frogface deeney and all the loans that have gone back

A yank blues fan? That's a first,

Of course, I imagine the appealing thing about being an overseas Blues fan is that it's almost impossible to watch the sad shower of shite.

• Haha 1

Â